• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

...and we'll start Saturday with a new one...

i-T26pfMv-Ti.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

...and a VERY tire (but adorable :lovestruc...I can't get enough of this dress! :lovestruc) Princess after the Valentine's dance at our church...

i-cW9ptdQ-L.jpg
...and she has to be BACK at the church at 8 AM to prepare the Meals on Wheels meal tomorrow and then back AGAIN on Sunday to serve at the 8 AM church service! :faint: But Monday is a school holiday so there's ONE day she can sleep late this weekend! :yay: :tink:

The dress is adorable.

Lucky you have Monday off, all the schools up here have school.:sad2:

:sad: Can't book our trip tonight; :sad2: no "reward" for Redstorm but bless her heart, they double and triple teamed her all night and they just couldn't get the ball to her. Even harder for the girls to take is the loss :sad1:; first loss of a district game in the last 35 games :faint:. The 34 district game winning streak is over :sad:. Seniors took it pretty hard...

i-RRK74fn-S.jpg
i-RzfD5jS-S.jpg

but Redstorm was a GOOD "Captain" and congratulated ALL of them on game WELL PLAYED...

i-PKMsLn3-S.jpg
. WHAT a good, but PHYSICAL game! That FOOT sticking up in this picture is Redstorm :scared:...

i-dPrwc7f-M.jpg
. She got up and "went after" the girl (she'd been "crawling all over her" all

night long :furious:) but teammates were yelling at her to walk away...
i-dbDQfBQ-S.jpg
but when she "bounced up" and "went after her" my friend and I were dying laughing in the stands! We've NEVER seen that look on her face in all the years we've watched her play soccer! :oops: :rotfl2: She didn't
score for lack of trying; had some good drives ...
i-mRDgm3V-S.jpg
i-TDRpxp6-S.jpg

...and this was the only goal we had; Redstorm kicked it to the goal area and Kate headed it in...

i-6BTCRGK-S.jpg
. Final score was 2-1 (and boys game ended 0-0 :faint:) but all is not lost. Still a chance of winning District; all

they have to do is beat them 3-1 in the FINAL game of the season...on THEIR field. :eek: Tall order but not impossible....:rolleyes1...:tink:

Tough loss, must have been frustrating for Allie double teaming her.:headache: Hopefully they can get them next time.

The dress is adorable.

Lucky you have Monday off, all the schools up here have school.:sad2:

She looks SO CUTE in that dress! :lovestruc I hope she wears it at Amanda's wedding in Vegas in July...it would be perfect! Since Monday is a minor holiday, the teachers use it for a work day which works out perfect this weekend! They'll both need "sleep in time" come Monday! :tink:

Tough loss, must have been frustrating for Allie double teaming her.:headache: Hopefully they can get them next time.

It was a VERY tough loss :sad2:; girls took it hard. There were times she was triple teamed and more than once had FOUR defenders on her! :headache: She played middle most of the game and when coach FINALLY moved her and Kate to forward was when they scored! :headache: I'll PM you later about THAT! :rolleyes1 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter