Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Bus Stop? Cubs Den?

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

Not as far as the bus stop and directly across from the Cubs Den (if I'm remembering the spot it's in :confused3). Never dreamed this would go on so long :faint:...it's part of the Christmas decorations...where is it or what kind of display. :tink:

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

Not as far as the bus stop and directly across from the Cubs Den (if I'm remembering the spot it's in :confused3). Never dreamed this would go on so long :faint:...it's part of the Christmas decorations...where is it or what kind of display. :tink:

Is it a package, maybe under a tree or next to a topiary?

Is it a package, maybe under a tree or next to a topiary?

Is today MONDAY instead of FRIDAY? :crazy2: :crazy: o_O

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

No Ma'am...another clue...this is a wall decoration somewhere right outside the entrance/exit door to the bus stop area across from the Cubs Den in WL. :tink:

Having a hard time thinking this morning :rolleyes:...so does that just leave Alien Saucers as a Toy Story Land attraction? :tink:

Is it part of the ride vehicle, the part that connects the two parts together?

Yes, it the connection part on the AS ride. Glad it was solved, or I was just going to give you the answer as I won't have time to play this weekend. Going to MK for the day tomorrow and maybe Epcot on Sunday. Trying to see all the Christmas decorations since our passes are blocked during the time we are at Ft Wilderness Christmas week. We already went to HS, that has to be my favorite.
HS alien spin ride.jpg

Yes, it the connection part on the AS ride. Glad it was solved, or I was just going to give you the answer as I won't have time to play this weekend. Going to MK for the day tomorrow and maybe Epcot on Sunday. Trying to see all the Christmas decorations since our passes are blocked during the time we are at Ft Wilderness Christmas week. We already went to HS, that has to be my favorite.
View attachment 368839

:P I'm jealous.

I'm longing for a holiday visit again too. Redstorm has already asked if we could plan a November/Thanksgiving trip in 2019 and I'm seriously thinking about it. It will be her senior year in high school and I'd love another trip with her and her sister before she goes off to college. On our last 2 holiday trips we both enjoyed Epcot for the "activities" but the decorations at HS were favorites of ours too. Enjoy the weekend! :tink:

A sign? Picture? Garland?

What a gloomy winter day for us :umbrella:; Winter Storm Diego is "kicking our butts" with rain, rain and more rain. At least the temperature is 55 so we're not getting the icing that north Texas and Oklahoma is experiencing. Will be a perfect evening for Christmas decorating...INDOORS. ::yes::

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

:faint: Okay...one more "clue" :goodvibes and then I'll just post the picture if no "bells are ringing". In one of the original questions/answers I stated this is not IN a shop but could be "associated with a shop". :scratchin This area is at the bus stop/Villa entrance/exit door of WL. When you exit the Lodge what is on your right...opposite the Cub's Den area?

What a gloomy winter day for us :umbrella:; Winter Storm Diego is "kicking our butts" with rain, rain and more rain. At least the temperature is 55 so we're not getting the icing that north Texas and Oklahoma is experiencing. Will be a perfect evening for Christmas decorating...INDOORS. ::yes::

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

:faint: Okay...one more "clue" :goodvibes and then I'll just post the picture if no "bells are ringing". In one of the original questions/answers I stated this is not IN a shop but could be "associated with a shop". :scratchin This area is at the bus stop/Villa entrance/exit door of WL. When you exit the Lodge what is on your right...opposite the Cub's Den area?

Is it outside WL Mercantile? Is it something on the totem pole? I thought we were trying to guess what Christmas decoration it was.

Is it outside WL Mercantile? Is it something on the totem pole? I thought we were trying to guess what Christmas decoration it was.

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

I'll clarify and wait for one more thought...this is part of a Christmas display...I'm looking for the specific location of it on the bus stop walkway from WL. :scratchin :tink:

:rotfl: As scrambled as my brain is today it WILL be hard! :rotfl2: And now it's not only raining/POURING, it's thundering and lightening...and Boo needs to go outside! :rolleyes1 :headache: Is this from a parade? :tink:

718a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Yes this is from a parade.

Hopefully Boo does her business fast. Hope you don't have to go out anywhere. We had snow this morning. It didn't really amount to anything just a dusting. It's been really cold, mornings have been in the low teens and high around high 20's to low 30's. Tomorrow is high of 20.:cold:

i-HvnZwm6-Th.jpg

I'll clarify and wait for one more thought...this is part of a Christmas display...I'm looking for the specific location of it on the bus stop walkway from WL. :scratchin :tink:

I have no idea on the one.:headache: It's a covered walkway right? On the ceiling? On the wall or handrail? Near the Villas?

718a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Yes this is from a parade.

Hopefully Boo does her business fast. Hope you don't have to go out anywhere. We had snow this morning. It didn't really amount to anything just a dusting. It's been really cold, mornings have been in the low teens and high around high 20's to low 30's. Tomorrow is high of 20.:cold:

BRRRR:cold: ... glad we won't be THAT cold! High's in the 40's for us tomorrow which is "chilly" for here! Boo is "testing my patience" :rolleyes:...we've had a break in the rain and I've had her out twice with no results. :headache: The bad thing is I have to dry her off every time..."results or not". :headache:

Can't really pinpoint which character Timothy Mouse would be associated with but could it be Pinocchio in the Festival of Fantasy parade? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter