Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Maybe this will be easier...

i-v47w5Sd-Th.jpg
:tink:

BRRRR:cold: ... glad we won't be THAT cold! High's in the 40's for us tomorrow which is "chilly" for here! Boo is "testing my patience" :rolleyes:...we've had a break in the rain and I've had her out twice with no results. :headache: The bad thing is I have to dry her off every time..."results or not". :headache:

Can't really pinpoint which character Timothy Mouse would be associated with but could it be Pinocchio in the Festival of Fantasy parade? :tink:

718a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

It is from the FoF parade but not Pinocchio.

:cheer2::cheer2:Loos so good.:cheer2::cheer2: A lot of work.:faint:

YES...and SO glad that's done! I have about a dozen people that want to come look at it so the "parade into my living room" can start! :goodvibes There's a mother at the school DD works at who wants to bring her 5 year and her best friend; she's VERY pregnant so I expect she'll be one of the first ones knocking on the door! :rotfl: :tink:

4 1/2 inches of rain last night ... my poor yard and blowups are a MESS! Still cloudy and 48 degrees so another indoor day and hopefully getting the tree set up! :santa:

i-v47w5Sd-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Is it a Christmas decoration?

Your poor blow ups. Hopefully you'll see some sunshine soon to dry it all up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter