Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

This is associated with Tomorrowland but it's not part of a sign. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it inside or outside?

And not part of an attraction, shop or food service, right? So not on the stage or a meet and greet or some sort of entertainment? A light fixture?

You said is was associated with tomorrowland, is it actually in Tomorrowland?

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

Correct...not part of an attraction, shop, food service, stage show/entertainment or meet and greet; also not a light fixture. And yes, this is associated with and in Tomorrowland. :tink:

:rotfl: First meet is this Saturday and so far she hasn't complained a lot :rolleyes:; she's in for the long hall since she's now part of the team so, for better or worse, she's got to stick it out. Her sister did fairly well in Jr. High actually coming in first in the District Meet in the 7th grade but had to make a choice when she entered high school. She may go back to it in her senior year but as for the rest of us....we've always been part of the crowd encouraging them from the sidelines! :beach: :tink:
How did she make out, Goop? Long week over here... Back in school, training & working on a project at work... finally getting a chance to catch up.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: She finished the race! :dance3: Since she just joined the cross country team we were a little unsure that she would even finish the race but bless her heart...she pushed through to come in place #39...right in the middle of the group! :yay: Proud of her effort but I think she realized today that DANCING is her "thing"! :goodvibes Kinda fun for the "mother's" too; 2 of DD's "group of BFF's" in high school had their daughter's running in the same race today! :goodvibes

i-WHVzZkf-S.jpg
i-dTzzzHS-S.jpg
i-b6TWnPQ-S.jpg
:tink:
So awesome!! Finishing is a big deal!! It will get "easier". Hope she has a great season!!

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

Correct...not part of an attraction, shop, food service, stage show/entertainment or meet and greet; also not a light fixture. And yes, this is associated with and in Tomorrowland. :tink:
Ugh... stinks when something looks familiar, but can't seem to place it... Part of a sculpture or signage?

How did she make out, Goop? Long week over here... Back in school, training & working on a project at work... finally getting a chance to catch up.

So awesome!! Finishing is a big deal!! It will get "easier". Hope she has a great season!!

We were surprised she "held up" as well as she did :goodvibes; bless her heart...she tries so hard but she's not the athlete her sister is....she's the dancer and entertainer! So proud of our little "chickadee" for supporting her teammates as she did and completing that run! :dance3: This was a tough one to be her "first"; the Caldwell meet is one of the best in our Region. She even had a message of congratulations from one of our School Board members for finishing. Her daughter was a runner and she knows that course well. Back to school activities take so much time, don't they. Add training and work projects makes for a busy, busy time. Glad you were able to check in again! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Your football weekend isn't going so well AGAIN, is it? What's going on today??? Redskins, Eagles, Texans and Pats loose ... and Dallas is ahead of the Giants! :crazy:

Is your crop on the "motel" in that section? :tink:

I'm guessing this is what you meant. It was kind of cool, it showed vacancy if there was a cone cabana available in the pool area and no vacancy if they were all full.

IMG_0735 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not having a good week in football.:sad2: I changed four of my picks and three of them lost. Shouldn't have changed any. Stupid Pats:sad2: and I have the Giants:headache:

I'm guessing this is what you meant. It was kind of cool, it showed vacancy if there was a cone cabana available in the pool area and no vacancy if they were all full.

IMG_0735 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not having a good week in football.:sad2: I changed four of my picks and three of them lost. Shouldn't have changed any. Stupid Pats:sad2: and I have the Giants:headache:

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am that's what I meant; didn't get to explore much of the Cars area when I stayed at AoA but I did remember the "motel". Wow...you DID have a rough weekend...3 of your 4 changes loosing :faint:. We were TOTALLY surprised with Dallas's performance this evening :faint:; THAT's what we were expecting last week but never against the Giants! They came out ready to play this week...makes us feel a little better about the year. I did a double take when I saw the Pats score! I had it on TV but was in/out doing my outside chores. Couldn't believe it! :hug: :tink:

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

Yes...SO frustrating when something looks familiar :headache:. This is a stand alone structure; it's not related to the Incredibles or a sign; I guess it could be classified as a "sculpture". :tink:

My first thoughts were the planets on top of the rocket ride or the roof of the Monster's in Laugh in, but you said it is not part of an attraction, so I will need more info. Is it up high, like the top of a building or on the ground? Was this photo taken at night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter