Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

Yes...SO frustrating when something looks familiar :headache:. This is a stand alone structure; it's not related to the Incredibles or a sign; I guess it could be classified as a "sculpture". :tink:

Is it always there? Seasonal? A Halloween trick or treat station?

My first thoughts were the planets on top of the rocket ride or the roof of the Monster's in Laugh in, but you said it is not part of an attraction, so I will need more info. Is it up high, like the top of a building or on the ground? Was this photo taken at night?

Is it always there? Seasonal? A Halloween trick or treat station?

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

Good thoughts Terri but not on the top of a building; this is ground level. Photo was taken at night and as far as I know it's been around awhile and always there; it's not a Halloween T/T station. :tink:

i-RJC7DRH-Th.jpg

Good thoughts Terri but not on the top of a building; this is ground level. Photo was taken at night and as far as I know it's been around awhile and always there; it's not a Halloween T/T station. :tink:

Can you tell me where in Tomorrowland it is located? Is it closer to Space Mtn, CofP or the speedway?

so 3 days till James in in Disneyland with my mom for 5 days

luck lucky little guy

while mom and dad stay home and redo the spare bedroom into a cool pirate theme room. so when he gets back he will be kicked out of his old room/ nursery and have his own big boy room

so 3 days till James in in Disneyland with my mom for 5 days

luck lucky little guy

while mom and dad stay home and redo the spare bedroom into a cool pirate theme room. so when he gets back he will be kicked out of his old room/ nursery and have his own big boy room

:thumbsup2 He'll LOVE it! Post pictures for us...can't wait to see how creative you and Emily get! ::yes:: :tink:

Can you tell me where in Tomorrowland it is located? Is it closer to Space Mtn, CofP or the speedway?

Is it the rocket thing that is sitting in the rock area?

that was going to be my guess but it looks like top of building. is it something in the arcade?

BINGO goes to Diane! :jumping1: We watched the fireworks from the bridge and gave me a good chance to finally get a decent picture of this sucker at nigh! :dance3:

i-SZkVQ4Q-XL.jpg
:tink:

:faint: My dear DD worked me HARD today :faint: :rotfl2:... cleaning first and then getting some of the fall decorations out! :yay: New one for this evening...

i-FQPWrTf-Th.jpg
:tink:

oh I will we have a bunch of plans we just have to figure out how to do them lol

:rotfl2: I was just telling Diane the same thing last night! ::yes:: We're already planning a year ahead for Redstorm's senior year in high school. One of their fundraisers (held in September) is called the "Senior Serve" where each senior invites guests to fill a table and they are served a dinner of Prime Rib and all the trimmings. They are then "tipped" with tickets purchased by each guest which they put toward a drawing for a specific prize awarded on graduation night. Fun fundraiser; the family of the graduate decorates the table...really, REALLY decorates (each family tries to "out do" the other :rolleyes1). This is a football themed table:

162638_492034278269_91594398269_5841800_6249434_n.jpg

Our thoughts are a table themed around her interests...soccer; meteorology and, of course, DISNEY. SO many ideas but (#1) how do we tie them all together and (2) HOW do we create what needs to be created! You and Emily will figure it out...you two did a GREAT job on that nursery and I'm excited to see this final project! :thumbsup2 (And...while Emily is on bed rest tell her to start figuring out our "puzzle"!) :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter