• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you dream of going besides Disney?

Absolute, no holds barred DREAM vacation: an African safari.

We'd also love to travel all over Europe, go to Australia/New Zealand, visit the Caribbean, trek to Canada, and fly to South America. And this place: http://www.palmislandresorts.com/

Among other places.

Hi all: I love Disney World however before I am done my dream would be
to go to

Bohemia
Switzerland
Germany

They are the places where my ancestors came from.

besides those I would like to see New York City; Ireland again; Las Vegas;
Washington DC again; Panama Canael cruise and much more.

John

I was fortunate enough to have my mom work for UAL when I was growing up. (Way back when one could fly stand by and actually get on a flight, not to mention usually first class:rolleyes: ) That led to many wonderful vacations when I was younger, with my favorite annual vacation being Hawaii. In college, still under my mom's flight benefits, I was able to travel to England and Australia. The only problem with all of these vacations, I was either too young or too interested in finding the next pub to really appreciate them. Now, bar none, my favorite vacation is any Disney cruise. Plus, I know where all the good drinking spots are on DCL!

After seeing the Pope today here in the US, I want to visit Italy more than ever to see the Vatican. Perhaps when DS, the litle man, gets a bit older.....

If you (or any other Dis'ers) ever get that trip to Glacier National Park planned, gimmee a shout-out, and I will give you the grand tour. Glacier is literally about 30 minutes from my doorstep. :)

186681714sZyIEz_fs-1.jpg

1306921989_6ed8cb8acc_b.jpg

182375233gmgCml_fs.jpg

lake04.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics! :thumbsup2 Truly awesome scenery there, and yeah, it really is one of those places I would love to see during my stay here on the big blue marble. :)

The place I dream of the most (aside from Disney of course) is Asheville, NC. Although I love my life long home of Florida, I constantly crave the cool and crisp mountain air!

We just don't get scenes like this in Florida...
Biltmore Estate, Asheville - Cdavis

Loved the Biltmore Estate! We went to a fall wedding in Asheville....it was just amazingly beautiful!!!

#1 on my list is South Korea, would also love to go to Japan (wishspirit-I definitely DO want to stay in a capsule hotel for a night :P), China, everywhere in Europe, Australia, Alaska, Hawaii, all the National Parks (Sorsha-AMAZING PIX! I am beyond jealous)...I would just love to visit EVERYWHERE! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter