Where are we, Jersey? Bye, Phoenicians! An August 2017 TR * NEW DINING/TR LINKS*

I would love to try them out. But I don't see us getting on them. At least not with Dallas. He's terrified of heights.
I used to love the skyride they had in the MK years ago, when I was little :) But that was before I fully understood I could actually fall out of that and die........:oops:

Yikes…this doesn't sound good, at all:sad2:
And now you know why!

think I had other comments while I was reading but I'm too old and lazy to go back and try to remember them. Just know that I enjoy reading and carry on...waiting for the next installment and hoping you give me motivation to start my Dec TR installments in my TR now! :)
:laughing: The same thing happens to me, no worries! And I'm so horribly behind on your report :( Thank you for stopping by, and I will get over to yours and catch up soon!

I can't believe you even have to post this.
I know right? I never thought I'd have to either and it stems from last year. So really it's all in the past but I felt I needed to say something to CMA :rolleyes:

This is where we ate as well on our first HS night this past June. We enjoyed it. I got the Caprese Sandwich and it was excellent.
That was my first choice at first lol, but then I decided since I really hadn't had any breakfast I'd combine both meals and do a waffle with some nuggets :laughing: But the caprese sandwich looked good and I did like the one at Sci Fi I had last Aug.

Have you tried the modify-then refresh trick? I've been practicing with it lately trying to see what we might get as additionals on our one lonely sad park day in June. LOL
Yup, that's what I was doing constantly on this day and it was SO annoying to have to stay on my phone. This is a big reason I don't like FP + :duck: I know it's been a long time since there's been a FP+ like/hate discussion and I've gotten used to this system, but I still miss legacy FP and prefer not having my face stuck in my phone as I walk the parks!

First off can't believe how close our trips are :cool1:
I know, so excited :cheer2: I need to still finalized a couple things with our plans too but I can't seem to find the time. Glad it looks like we'll get to meet up though!

When you said you got a QS lunch, I thought you were going to say you got the fried green tomato sandwich! I know one of the QS options at HS has one now, and I've heard it's pretty good.
You know, I believe I'd heard that but then forgot about it when we were there. Now I need to go search and see exactly where it's at before we go next month :car:

Ugh. I think everyone needs to pass a cool test before they are allowed to be on the Dis :thumbsup2 Clearly the two of us would pass with flying colors :snooty:
OMG we would SO get the highest scores EVER!

Amazing!!! I mean this as the most sincere compliment - you look like a teenager!
And I mean this as a sincere suggestion - you need glasses :rotfl2: No, thank you very much :hug: that was really sweet to say! I guess it's just that Disney brings out the kid in me :D:D

I need to keep this in mind! I always struggle to find something I really like at QS at HS.
I hear ya. I wasn't looking forward at all to eating there but was pleasantly surprised to find nuggets and a sweet waffle lol

Ummm, I will NEVER be riding the gondolas right along with you. I don't trust a pulley system waaaaay up in the sky to pull me miles and miles, from 1 destination to the next. That's a BIG NO THANK YOU!!!!!
Right??? Plus no a/c!!! Like I said before, I loved the skyride they used to have years ago in the MK and have fond memories of riding it with my grandmother :love: But we get older and smarter lol and no way would I be able to keep my cool up there now! Plus I'm thinking it'd be quite a long ride from a resort to a park? I mean, it has to go tons slower than the monorail I would think.......

Seriously, it was just so busy when we were there!
I have a strong feeling in a few weeks I'll be telling you it was NOT busy AT ALL while we were there :scared1:

Still haven't made it on Tower of Terror yet! The wait was just too long. :(
Wait, wait..........EVER?

What is wrong with you??? lol just kidding, next trip you need to make yourself a FP for it, even if you ride alone!

Wait, wait..........EVER?

What is wrong with you??? lol just kidding, next trip you need to make yourself a FP for it, even if you ride alone!
Sadly, yes, Ever....

My plan was to ride by myself this trip but we got thrown off "schedule" and by the time we got over that way, it was a long wait. :( My girls have no interest in riding and DH really shouldn't as he has had 2 back surgeries... But I was going to ride it and then let him know if he could handle it.

Our probably is we usually only go to HS one day each trip. But I want to! I just need to convince DH that we need to go by ourselves some time!

I can't believe our spring break trip is only 23 days away! It's coming so quick - although I suppose my little Feb. trip helped :D Soon I'll give you guys a look at what we have planned but first I want to finish up mine and Cathy's last Disney day so I can move on to our Universal training!

But wait - have I mentioned that in July I'm going to become...........

A GRANDMA?? :cheer2::cheer2:

And you know what the best part is? It's a princess:
After all my boys I'm finally getting a little girl to dress in Princess dresses and buy princess toys, I cannot wait! Now I just need to decide what I'm going to be called :scratchin Steve's already decided he wants to be Pops :goodvibes

And in case any of you are wondering no, Ricky isn't going to be a father. Remember I have two stepsons and my oldest one, Jason, is! His wife Candace is due July 29th and we are over the moon excited! When Chris found out he went to school and told all his friends to start calling him Uncle Chris lol.

DAY 2 PART TWO, ANIMAL KINGDOM
So when I left off we were waiting at the Epcot - AK bus stop. We waited there a LONG time, but eventually made it to AK. If you haven't kept track we managed to do all 4 parks in the two days we were there, which isn't the hardest thing to do but Cathy asked and I was happy to oblige. Also if you're keeping track, you remember that AK FP's were NOT to be had after we used our HS ones so we were going to be winging it in SB lines. Before we tackled that, we needed to do this:

IMG_7966.JPG

That's just mine but Cathy got one also, and just like the Avocado margarita and Pear cider from the night before this was a first for her. I felt so proud showing her all the alcohol :thumbsup2 She loved this also and we sipped these as we checked out the 300 minute FOP wait time and made our way towards Asia.

The SB time for EE was 65 but single ride was 15 so we hopped in that and were able to ride together, yay!

everest.jpg

After this we walked over to see if we could get into the FOTLK show; it was about 15 minutes before start time. The line was crazy long and we weren't sure if we'd get in but luckily we did! Cathy hadn't actually seen this in a couple years and I never tire of it. We walked out checking FP availability again which we'd been doing pretty much constantly since arriving at the park but no luck so we hoofed it back over to Asia to walk the Maharajah Jungle Trek in hopes of seeing the little tiger cubs. Oh, we had a 5:20 dinner reservation and it was like 3:30 at this point lol so we had time to kill! Sadly no cubs but when we finished the trail the EE single rider was only 25 minutes so we said what the hell, and did it again. We got separated but we're big girls and we handled it.

We still had time after our 2nd EE ride so we walked around a bit taking in the sights which is never hard to do at AK. We also did some shopping, and then finally decided to check in for dinner about 30 minutes early. They said it would only be a few minutes wait, and since our dinner was at TIFFINS we took a seat at the bar in Nomad Lounge. Again this was Cathy's first time there (and would be her first time at Tiffins, my third) so she ordered the same thing I did:

Sinaloa Sangria
A South American Sangria made with Miquel Torres Rosé Wine, Barsol Quebranta Pisco, and fresh Fruit

IMG_7968.JPG

This was not your typical Sangria which was nice; it wasn't as sweet and we both enjoyed it. I guess we really looked like we enjoyed it because a dad with 4 kids under the age of I'd say 6 in tow came and sat next to us while we were drinking it; he asked what it was and then said to the bartender "Just give me one of those!" So again either we looked quite happy with our sangria, or the poor guy just needed alcohol.........

After about 15 minutes we were called to our table. I forget the name of the room we sat in but Steve and I sat there for lunch in November. Our waiter, Gorge, was so freakin' fantastic from start to finish. Among other things, he told us his recommendations for apps, entrees, and desserts, and I love and appreciate when servers do this. We've found this in pretty much every signature we've been to in Disney.
Not sure why I don't have a picture of the bread service everyone gets but no matter, because for her app Cathy got the

Tiffins Signature Bread Service :
Tadka, Smoked Babka Ghanoush, Blatjang

IMG_7971.JPG

Ah, there you can see the regular bread service in the background. Now the description on Disney's website doesn't really tell me what all this is and I didn't take notes while there, so I'm going off memory which in this case is nothing. Except that it was all totally delicious and I had to stop myself from eating it all since it was technically Cathy's and I had an entrée coming! The pita chips were the best thing ever, light and flaky with some type of special salt on them. Most likely not special but special in my book. They were just baked to perfection. The naan bread was good also and the other bread is the same that comes with your meal.
As for the dips, I assume they're the tadka, smoked baba ghanoush and blatjang. the orangish one tasted like a mango chutney of sorts? And tasted perfect on the pita chips. The greenish one had an herbed taste to it and spread so well on the naan bread aaaaand also the pita chips. The reddish one I honestly don't remember, it wasn't bad by any means but was the least favorite of both of us. I'm so sorry I can't describe this any better, I wish I could because it was seriously amazing and worth getting! It was also one of the apps our server suggested along with the octopus that Steve loves.

My app was the
Black Eye Pea Fritters:
Zhough, Yogurt, Peppadew Puree

IMG_7970.JPG

I first tried one of these in November when Steve and I came for lunch and I got a special that included 3 different apps; this was one of them. I hate "peas" and never thought I'd like this but I loved it. The peppadew puree is cucumber-like and the fritters themselves, while a bit dry, have a nice taste and work well with both sauces.

Moving on to entrees, I had planned to get the wagyu beef. I had this on our first visit and then had a special version of it for lunch in Nov. What I'd wanted on one of those visits was something Kari @kastoney had when she went but sadly, by our first visit it was off the menu and hadn't returned by our second. So imagine how happy I was to see it back!

IMG_7969.JPG

I present to you, the Wagyu Beef Bolognese:

IMG_7973.JPG

I'm a sucker for pasta and this did not disappoint. It stood up to both of the other entrees I'd had so far at Tiffins and contrary to many reports I read here about portions being small, this bowl of food was SO big I don't even think I finished half. The beef in here was so tender and the past cooked perfectly.

Cathy had been eyeing the chicken dish but the fact that it was on the bone was holding her back. She asked Gorge if by any chance she could get it OFF the bone and he said, why certainly! So here is Tiffins chicken entrée, minus the bone-

Pomegranate-lacquered Chicken
Sweet Potato Pap, Brussels Sprouts, Citrus Fennel Salad:

IMG_7972.JPG

Again, Cathy enjoyed this and cleaned her plate like a good girl. She said the chicken was delicious, she's a big fan of brussels sprouts :crazy2: and while she wasn't sure how she'd feel about the sweet potato pap she liked it.
Between me not being able to finish my meal and Cathy completely finishing hers, you'd think we were done but alas we were not!

South American Chocolate Ganache:
Caramalized Banana, Cocoa Nib Tuile

IMG_7974.JPG

I really don't like the descriptions I'm getting from Disney's menus because they leave out the smear of raspberry sauce which to me is very important to this dessert :snooty: Cathy and I both got this - NO SHARING PEOPLE - and all I can say about this is that unless you don't like chocolate (what??!!) you need to have this. I've had it each visit and I don't know that I'll ever be able to get myself to try any other dessert.t e

Disgustingly full we rolled out of there to enjoy AK at night. Still checking for FP's with no luck we had about an hour of park time left. We did notice the safari had an 01 wait time; yes, it was 01, not 10, and that wasn't just on the app but when we got to the ride it was posted as well, so we took an evening safari. Cathy hadn't done that either so I warned her the two I'd done weren't great, but this one was pretty cool. Lots of animals out to see right under lights. After that we stopped and watched the TOL Awakenings for a bit until we noticed it was like, 7:51. We checked the app and FOP had a 65 minute wait. Cathy had been dying to ride so she looked at my like she was 5 and asked if I'd wait in line....what could I say? We hightailed it over there and got to the entrance at 7:58. When we passed Na'vi they had a posted wait of 35 minutes and were letting people in, but when we got to FOP the standby sign was dark and THEY WEREN'T LETTING ANYONE IN ANYMORE :headache: :furious: It was NOT 8:00 yet. OMG Cathy was pissed. She went up and said, "but it's not 8:00!" But the CM said sorry, closed. Other people were asking to go in including some with FP's from 7-8 and they were denied, too. We stood off to the side and watched for a couple minutes but the only ones that were let in were a party of 4 adults who apparently had gotten off the SB line to use the bathroom and were told they'd be allowed back in. They got loud and obnoxious with the CM which I think is why they were let in. Poke in the forehead, anyone?
Oh well, I was fine with not riding but Cathy was mad. To make her happy I agreed to go over to one of the Disney outlets now instead of waiting until the morning. First we were going to Uber but when we got to the parking lot and saw the Mears taxi's she said hey, let's try that! $50 later we pulled up to the outlet :faint: Yeah, we Ubered back. The outlets were jumping with folks dragging around their huge suitcases full of Coach and Vera :rotfl2:We went in a few shops before hitting our main reason for going, including Coach, Vera, and the Dooney and Bourke outlet. Of course these outlets don't carry any Disney bags but I did see this in the D&B outlet which made me think of Renee @ArielSRL :

IMG_7980.JPG

:dog:GO DAWGS ! :dog:
We found the Disney outlet where Cathy got a cute sweatshirt for her youngest (she has 4 boys, 23, 16, 14, and 7, not sure I ever said that) and we both got lots of cool stuff for clients) and then went back to CSR around 10:30. We attempted to pack all our crap in preparation for our move to Sapphire Falls in the morning but gave up quick and went to bed.
I had so much fun with Cathy and while I knew I'd hang with her over at Uni, I was sad our Disney time was ending. If I had a choice I would have stayed at Disney for the next 2 days instead of moving.......plus I was going to be rooming with someone I'd never met. Unfortunately Cathy and I couldn't room together because I signed up for the training late and since originally I said I wasn't going, Cathy agreed to room with my roommate from last year, Pam. So my roommate this time around was an agent pretty new to our agency, a 23 year old from Indiana who seemed very sweet and looked like a cute little Barbie doll. Just what this 40 something year old with a birthday right around the corner needed!

Guys this seems like a long update and I'm too tired to go through and proofread, so I'm apologizing for any spelling and/or grammatical errors. Chalk them up to the fact that this 40 something year olds' birthday just passed and I'm now even older :crutches:
UP NEXT: UNIVERSAL DAY 1 PART ONE:
VOLCANO BAY AND THE SUPER BOWL

I can't believe our spring break trip is only 23 days away!
What?! YAY!!! :hyper:

Congratulations! That's SO exciting!!! :goodvibes

I felt so proud showing her all the alcohol :thumbsup2
I'll bet @kastoney approves ;)

Cathy and I both got this - NO SHARING PEOPLE
Oh there is absolutely NO sharing allowed. You want it, get your own! :laughing: Especially when it comes to dessert :snooty:

THEY WEREN'T LETTING ANYONE IN ANYMORE :headache: :furious: It was NOT 8:00 yet.
Oh no! :mad:

So my roommate this time around was an agent pretty new to our agency, a 23 year old from Indiana who seemed very sweet and looked like a cute little Barbie doll.
Well she may be 23, but does she look like a teenager when riding RNRC?! :snooty: ;) :laughing:

Chalk them up to the fact that this 40 something year olds' birthday just passed and I'm now even older :crutches:
Happy belated birthday!!! Whenever you start thinking about being older, just see my previous comment ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't believe you are going to be a grandma! So happy it's a girl! Disney princesses, here you come!!!!

Your trip with Cathy seemed like it was so much fun!

After all my boys I'm finally getting a little girl to dress in Princess dresses and buy princess toys, I cannot wait! Now I just need to decide what I'm going to be called :scratchin Steve's already decided he wants to be Pops :goodvibes
I am going to go back and read the rest when I get a chance (especially the purse part!!!!) but I wanted to say Congrats!! I am so hoping my boys give my granddaughters! I think that may actually be just as perfect as daughters bc as a grandmother I can do even more spoiling! :)

As far as deciding what to be called....just fyi, you can decide all you want but the first grandbaby will actually make the final decision! My parents decided what they were going to be called (Grammie and Grandpa) and then AJ came along and as soon as he could speak they became Mom-Mom and Papa! HAHAHA. So just know, what you decide most likely will not stick.

we needed to do this:

img_7966-jpg.305832
I so want one of these right now....

Sinaloa Sangria
A South American Sangria made with Miquel Torres Rosé Wine, Barsol Quebranta Pisco, and fresh Fruit

img_7968-jpg.305838

This was not your typical Sangria which was nice; it wasn't as sweet and we both enjoyed it.
This would be good, too!

I guess we really looked like we enjoyed it because a dad with 4 kids under the age of I'd say 6 in tow came and sat next to us while we were drinking it; he asked what it was and then said to the bartender "Just give me one of those!" So again either we looked quite happy with our sangria, or the poor guy just needed alcohol.........
:rotfl2:

I present to you, the Wagyu Beef Bolognese:

img_7973-jpg.305843

I'm a sucker for pasta and this did not disappoint.
I totally love pasta but I am not a huge fan of red sauce. White sauce, green sauce, butter sauce, or just about anything else....

South American Chocolate Ganache:
Caramalized Banana, Cocoa Nib Tuile

img_7974-jpg.305844
All so yummy...except the banana part.

but I did see this in the D&B outlet which made me think of Renee @ArielSRL :

img_7980-jpg.305845

:dog:GO DAWGS ! :dog:
Okay, I need this!

So my roommate this time around was an agent pretty new to our agency, a 23 year old from Indiana who seemed very sweet and looked like a cute little Barbie doll. Just what this 40 something year old with a birthday right around the corner needed!
:rotfl:

Chalk them up to the fact that this 40 something year olds' birthday just passed and I'm now even older :crutches:
I know I said it on FB but Happy Birthday!!

Tiffins food looks so delicious! Glad you all were able to do quite a bit at AK without FP. Bummer about FoP, I thought as long as you got in line before closing you were good to go. Your taxi ride was expensive, yikes!

Congrats!!! Very Exciting! And might I add, you are far to young to be a grandma!

"Just give me one of those!" So again either we looked quite happy with our sangria, or the poor guy just needed alcohol.........
With that many kids he probably just wanted a drink

I really don't like the descriptions I'm getting from Disney's menus because they leave out the smear of raspberry sauce which to me is very important to this dessert
I feel like the restaurants in general don't give good descriptions on the website.

We checked the app and FOP had a 65 minute wait. Cathy had been dying to ride so she looked at my like she was 5 and asked if I'd wait in line....what could I say?
65 minutes is an ok amount of time to wait for that ride. I think.

It was NOT 8:00 yet. OMG Cathy was pissed. She went up and said, "but it's not 8:00!" But the CM said sorry, closed.
That SUCKS!!!!

Other people were asking to go in including some with FP's from 7-8 and they were denied, too.
I would be really pissed if I had a fast pass and they weren't letting people in.

Just what this 40 something year old with a birthday right around the corner needed!
If it makes you feel any better. I sit across from a 23 year year old and she is the oldest, so all her siblings are still in high school and grammar school. And I feel like I could be her mom. Oye.

Woohoo ! Congratulations!

I only know about boys too.

I did read the rest of the update but was apparently so enthralled that I didn't save any more quotes :confused3:bitelip:

Looking forward to your Universal update!

Congratulations! That's SO exciting!!! :goodvibes
Thank you :hug: We are thrilled! I was able to keep from buying all sorts of baby stuff on my Feb. trip but you know I'm coming home with a suitcase full of Disney girl baby stuff this month!

Well she may be 23, but does she look like a teenager when riding RNRC?! :snooty: ;) :laughing:
:rotfl2: she probably looks like an elementary school child!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't believe you are going to be a grandma! So happy it's a girl! Disney princesses, here you come!!!!
I feel like I've been waiting forever for this lol

Your trip with Cathy seemed like it was so much fun!
We had a great time :goodvibes It was funny last Feb. when we met. Only 3 of us from the agency were picked to go then and two of us were from NY, within an hour of each other. I actually went to her house at 4:45 am, not knowing her, and her dad drove us to the airport lol. We just hit it off right away, like if we'd gone to school together we totally would have become friends. It's really cool we live so close and can get together when our schedules allow.

I am so hoping my boys give my granddaughters! I think that may actually be just as perfect as daughters bc as a grandmother I can do even more spoiling! :)
I've been telling all the boys for years that they're ALL going to have ALL girls :laughing: It's starting off in my favor!

I totally love pasta but I am not a huge fan of red sauce. White sauce, green sauce, butter sauce, or just about anything else....
You are clearly #notitalian!

Okay, I need this!
That's why I thought of you immediately :thumbsup2

I know I said it on FB but Happy Birthday!!
thank you :hug:

Tiffins food looks so delicious!
OMG so good! My fave signature now. I hate the thought of going to Disney and not eating there later this month :(

Bummer about FoP, I thought as long as you got in line before closing you were good to go
That's technically the way its supposed to be :headache: I have a feeling maybe they don't work that way for FoP since the line is alwatys crazy long anyway maybe?

Congrats!!! Very Exciting! And might I add, you are far to young to be a grandma!
Well of course I am :snooty:
And thank you :goodvibes
65 minutes is an ok amount of time to wait for that ride. I think.
It is, really. I just don't normally wait in lines that long, unless it's for the night safari for Ricky lol

Woohoo ! Congratulations!

I only know about boys too.
:thanks: Right? Growing up I told myself I was ONLY having all girls, never any boys! And then I get two stepsons, two sons, and my sister has 3 boys :faint: Love them all! But I'd be lying if I didn't say I cannot wait to go to the girls' section when buying tiny clothes ;)

Looking forward to your Universal update!
Coming soon!

Congratulations on impending Grandmother hood ,
Thank you so much!

Congrats! (Although you are way too young to be grandma!)

I first tried one of these in November when Steve and I came for lunch and I got a special that included 3 different apps; this was one of them. I hate "peas" and never thought I'd like this but I loved it. The peppadew puree is cucumber-like and the fritters themselves, while a bit dry, have a nice taste and work well with both sauces.

I had this too!

I'm a sucker for pasta and this did not disappoint. It stood up to both of the other entrees I'd had so far at Tiffins and contrary to many reports I read here about portions being small, this bowl of food was SO big I don't even think I finished half. The beef in here was so tender and the past cooked perfectly.

I also had that, and mine wasn't that good. The feta was really overpowering, but it looks like since they took it off the menu and put it back on they changed the cheese.

I really don't like the descriptions I'm getting from Disney's menus because they leave out the smear of raspberry sauce which to me is very important to this dessert :snooty: Cathy and I both got this - NO SHARING PEOPLE - and all I can say about this is that unless you don't like chocolate (what??!!) you need to have this. I've had it each visit and I don't know that I'll ever be able to get myself to try any other dessert.t e

You got the same meal I did last May :rotfl:

Then we watched the time on the screen that shows when the bus is coming for HS get later and later, and we were walking into the park at 9:40. Close to RD, right?
Sounds like rope drop time to me! We haven't done early in so long I know August is gonna kill me time wise, but rope drop is gonna be the only way to avoid the heat!

*Let me say here that I have Cathy's full permission to post these pictures and on top of that her and I text just about every day, so if anyone who is not a regular reader of mine comes across this and feels the need to complain to someone that I've posted a picture of a person
without their permission........Cathy will yell at you for being a jerk. And if any of you are wondering why I've included this disclaimer here, it's because not everyone on the DIS is cool*
Yikes!!!! Are the creepy creepers still bothering your travel Agency?

cathyrnr-jpg.304046

Wheeeeeee! I'm having so much fun!!!!!
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so happy on that ride? I had to zoom in because I wasn't sure which one was even you, I hadn't seen a smile that big in a while :-) Perfection! BTW Casey says she is finally riding in August. We'll see how that goes....

I have the worst luck with getting additional FP's after my 3 regardless of whom I'm with but this also attests to how crowded it was this weekend! We even tried MK and Epcot just for the heck of it figuring we'd make a detour either place before AK to ride a ride or two but you couldn't get a FP for anything worth it, so we headed out of HS towards the AK bus stop.
That is crazy you couldn't get another FP. That was the same week we were there last year it wasn't nearly that crowded.

can't believe our spring break trip is only 23 days away! It's coming so quick - although I suppose my little Feb. trip helped :D Soon I'll give you guys a look at what we have planned but first I want to finish up mine and Cathy's last Disney day so I can move on to our Universal training!
Woohoo!!! So excited for you. I want lots and lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you!

So excited for you!

img_7966-jpg.305832

That's just mine but Cathy got one also, and just like the Avocado margarita and Pear cider from the night before this was a first for her. I felt so proud showing her all the alcohol :thumbsup2
You're the alcohol whisperer :drinking1 You should totally add alcohol tours to your list of travel services!

img_7968-jpg.305838

This was not your typical Sangria which was nice
Yum! This looks so good!

img_7970-jpg.305841

We didn't do Tiffins on our last trip, but you know I'm gonna have to try this!

img_7973-jpg.305843

Yum! So glad you enjoyed this. I'm totally craving it now!

img_7974-jpg.305844

Can you believe we've never had dessert at Tiffins? We've always been too full for it. Will have to change that too!

irst we were going to Uber but when we got to the parking lot and saw the Mears taxi's she said hey, let's try that! $50 later we pulled up to the outlet :faint:
That is insane!!!!!

So my roommate this time around was an agent pretty new to our agency, a 23 year old from Indiana who seemed very sweet and looked like a cute little Barbie doll. Just what this 40 something year old with a birthday right around the corner needed!
Sounds like you are gonna have some fun stories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter