• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

I can't believe they don't have a message on the web site indicating there is a problem.
All I can say is it is a good thing Disney IT staff does not work in a bank. Could you imagine people not being able to see the money/transactions in their accounts?
Good thing it wasn't the payroll system that messed up! All the employees might have quit.:banana:

Do you think that existing reservations are going to start showing up online eventually? Or are just new ones going to show up? I'd like to make some changes, but would prefer not to have to call as the time difference is just such a pain in the a**

All of our ADRs have been OK on the system at the resort so far (Boatwright's on Friday and Chef Mickey's yesterday). Only the Chef Mickey's one was visible online though. Let's see how Whispering Canyon goes tonight.

Andre

What's the old saying? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. For years now I have made online reservations, and it was easy, understandable, I was given options, and I was in and out in a few minutes. Now I am VERY frustrated trying to cancel a reservation for the past week. And the system gives no indication of an upgrade or an anticipated fix date.

It wasn't a problem. I don't want it to be great in the future, I want it to work now.

That can't be. The online ADR system has only been in place about a year now. (maybe not even that long?)
Unless you are talking about resort reservations?

I called yesterday. Felt awful about bothering them with it. But it really put my mind at ease that all my ADRs were there. I recommend anyone with doubt to call.:goodvibes

I keep going back and forth with calling. It seems like most people who do call find all of their reservations and are fine, so I might not bother. BUT I really want confirmation that my important ones are still there! :rotfl:

My trip is in 3 weeks...I might just wait another week or so and see if the site is up and running...if not, then I will call about a few of them!

We leave next week and hope all is well. I need to cancel one double ADR and have pretty much given up that the system will ever bring my ADRs back to view so I guess I'll have to call. At least us DVC members have an 800 number to call to take care of this. I just like self-service. My 180 window will be coming up soon and I'm not optimistic that that will work well either. But I do have to say, I was on the dining site this morning and was very surprised to get an ADR for LeCellier for dinner at 5:35PM 2 weeks from today. Now that was certainly strange.

I haven't read the entire 34 pages of this thread so I don't know if my problem has been mentioned or not so please forgive me if it has. We have had a change in the number of guests that were on our ADRs so I went in and tried to rebook them online. The originals were in DH's name and the new ones I put in my name. I could change all but two of the original ones. Now when I go online the newer ones are all there plus the two that I couldn't change. Where are the rest of the originals? I wanted to cancel them but they're gone. Were they automatically cancelled or should I still call to cancel each one? Most did have a slight time change from the original booking. :confused3

But I do have to say, I was on the dining site this morning and was very surprised to get an ADR for LeCellier for dinner at 5:35PM 2 weeks from today. Now that was certainly strange.

Agreed! Very strange, indeed! Hmmmm.....

But I do have to say, I was on the dining site this morning and was very surprised to get an ADR for LeCellier for dinner at 5:35PM 2 weeks from today. Now that was certainly strange.

Umm, yeah, that IS strange and I actually came here to say the same thing. I've been searching and searching for ANY spot at Le Cellier for our pretty-last-minute trip. All of a sudden, this morning I get one for lunch ON Thanksgiving for our party of 5?! I was overjoyed, but somehow I'm leery that it won't work out. There was also another one on Thanksgiving? I find that really odd. (but I'm EXCITED, too!!!):dance3:

I haven't read the entire 34 pages of this thread so I don't know if my problem has been mentioned or not so please forgive me if it has. We have had a change in the number of guests that were on our ADRs so I went in and tried to rebook them online. The originals were in DH's name and the new ones I put in my name. I could change all but two of the original ones. Now when I go online the newer ones are all there plus the two that I couldn't change. Where are the rest of the originals? I wanted to cancel them but they're gone. Were they automatically cancelled or should I still call to cancel each one? Most did have a slight time change from the original booking. :confused3

I would call to cancel...there are alot of problems with the online system right now.

Just called Disney Dining. I couldn't take the pressure any longer. Was only on hold for a minute or so, and they confirmed all 5 of my ressies!:cool1:
Actually - I had 6, and was able to cancel a double booking I had kept while sorting out the missing info online.
If anyone wants a 9 Dragons dinner for 11/21 - it's available. Although that one's probably not too tough to get.
Wishing everyone else out there the same outcome for their dining plans.

finally broke down and called, yes they are all there!!!! called the 1st time to verify, got a very rude CM, called the 2nd time to cancel our Epcot lunch ress because I was a able to snag a dinner res for Le Cellier on our Epcot day!! 2nd time very nice CM!!!

I would call to cancel...there are alot of problems with the online system right now.

Thanks. I've never cancelled an ADR on the phone before so I'm assuming I will have to give the confirmation number of each one. I don't want them to get confused and cancel the current ones as they are all the same restaurants.

Thanks. I've never cancelled an ADR on the phone before so I'm assuming I will have to give the confirmation number of each one. I don't want them to get confused and cancel the current ones as they are all the same restaurants.

I agree, at this point, I think it's better to leave them alone.

I agree, at this point, I think it's better to leave them alone.

Hi, I am the last one to try and pass judgement on any1, my motto is live and let live but not calling and cancelling double adr's is impolite. There are alot of people who search day in and out to get those adr's they have not been able to snag so holding on to adr's you are not going to use is impolite. If she/he just calls and gives the conf# of the adr she needs to cancel then she can keep the ones she/he needs and let some1 else have a chance at getting the ones she doesnt. I called yesterday and had no problem cancelling some of mine because I was able to get some better ones and they were also able to confirm the ones I had that I could not see online. ;)

Hi, I am the last one to try and pass judgement on any1, my motto is live and let live but not calling and cancelling double adr's is impolite. There are alot of people who search day in and out to get those adr's they have not been able to snag so holding on to adr's you are not going to use is impolite. If she/he just calls and gives the conf# of the adr she needs to cancel then she can keep the ones she/he needs and let some1 else have a chance at getting the ones she doesnt. I called yesterday and had no problem cancelling some of mine because I was able to get some better ones and they were also able to confirm the ones I had that I could not see online. ;)

I understand what you are saying and I totally agree. I am going to call and cancel the ones we don't need. It's just that I'm not looking forward to that call because I'm scared they'll screw everything up and we'll lose our current ADRs and then I have to face my family. :scared1: I so wish they were showing up online so I could cancel there without the hassle.

I understand what you are saying and I totally agree. I am going to call and cancel the ones we don't need. It's just that I'm not looking forward to that call because I'm scared they'll screw everything up and we'll lose our current ADRs and then I have to face my family. :scared1: I so wish they were showing up online so I could cancel there without the hassle.

I get you, I felt the same way too like they wer gonna screw up my adr's but just take your time and verify each adr conf # w/ them plus the party size and m sure all we be ok. hopefully you get a nice cm who is patient. yesterday I got a unnice 1 and a then a nice 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter