• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

I get you, I felt the same way too like they wer gonna screw up my adr's but just take your time and verify each adr conf # w/ them plus the party size and m sure all we be ok. hopefully you get a nice cm who is patient. yesterday I got a unnice 1 and a then a nice 1.

So true. When I called to see if they would add a 3 year old to our Tusker House ADR I got a very unpleasant guy who acted like I was attempting to undermind their whole system. Geesh.

I came here to post a message to see if any one else was having problems - I hate that so many of you are having problems but it makes me feel a little better. ;)

I like to have printed copies of my ressies and only had a couple emailed to me so I went in to print the others - out of 8 ressies it shows 6 so I went to print the other 2 and it said "Sorry we are unable to retrevive your reservation" :confused:

Just to see if it was a system problem or a real problem I took the confirmation number from one it did show and when I tried to pull it up I got E02020305003 in all red. :scared1:

Someone had said in another post that it meant I had wrong info (like a phone number) but that wasn't the case since I was looking right at the printed confirmation that I had.

We leave in 26 days and I don't want to worry about this - if I call and confirm they are all there will they email me a confirmation? :confused: I wouldn't worry but one is for Hoop Dee Doo and the other is a Fantasmic dinner.

I agree that not cancelling is poor manners...someone else could get those tables. You should have different conf numbers for the ones you want to keep and the ones to cancel..so it shouldn't be an issue of losing any reservations.

I hope those of you getting moody CM's are staying on the phone and completing the survey. It's not right to be treated badly for checking on your ADR's when it's their system that is failing to provide the service it was just two weeks ago.

That said, I also hope those of you getting wonderful CM's are staying on the phone for the survey. I'd been reluctant to call, was hopeful they'd get everything resolved already, but I finally gave in and called this morning. All my ADR's were present and accounted for and I was able to get the conf#'s for the ones I had not kept record of. (I'd deleted most of my email confirmations...)

I was on hold waiting for a CM for about 4 minutes, but when I did get a live-person she was professional and courteous.

When you call to confirm your ADR's can the CM email you the information as well? I have emails for most of mine but I booked a CP package on the phone so I didn't get an email. I don't have the confirmation number so hopefully they can find me in the system.

Sorry if this was asked before. I didn't read all 35 pages!

Hi, I am the last one to try and pass judgement on any1, my motto is live and let live but not calling and cancelling double adr's is impolite. There are alot of people who search day in and out to get those adr's they have not been able to snag so holding on to adr's you are not going to use is impolite. If she/he just calls and gives the conf# of the adr she needs to cancel then she can keep the ones she/he needs and let some1 else have a chance at getting the ones she doesnt. I called yesterday and had no problem cancelling some of mine because I was able to get some better ones and they were also able to confirm the ones I had that I could not see online. ;)

I do plan to cancel my one ADR, but will do so in person when I arrive this Sunday unless I can do it online first, I check daily. I know too well what can happen when the CM cancels the wrong ADR!

I guess I quoted the wrong poster. I meant, for those who are calling to confirm. I decided not to bother to do that as I didn't want a CM messing with my ADRs at this point -- esp. since I have ADRs for 30 days!!!

Just called Disney to cancel a few ressies and also the CM checked my others and they were all there. If in doubt calling will make you feel better. My CM was more than happy to check as well. :)

An update to my lost Ohana reservation. A very kind Dis member had a reservation that she was going to cancel, she canceled and I was able to grab it!!! It was for the same timeframe that my first Ohana reservation was for!!! What a super Dis member to think of me.

I keep reading the odd posts where there ressies have completely gone, very sad. I wonder if the actual restaurant has a confirmation of it? Im still missing my Le Cellier and Coral Reef, would it be easier to call the restaurant and have them check it or is it all the same?

An update to my lost Ohana reservation. A very kind Dis member had a reservation that she was going to cancel, she canceled and I was able to grab it!!! It was for the same timeframe that my first Ohana reservation was for!!! What a super Dis member to think of me.

Ooo, I love these occurence! I always wondered if by giving up a ressie can help someone and here is proof! Awesome!:love:

6 of my 18 ADR's were not showing.. I called Disney and they were all there even though I couldn't search for them using the confirm#!! Way to scare me though!

I tried tonight to check my ADRs and none of them are coming up. Of course they are closed for the night. Anyone have this problem today? Could they really be gone?!?!?!? Eek!

Whats the latest on our ADRs coming back online, does anyone know? Are they gone forever in the system?

Whats the latest on our ADRs coming back online, does anyone know? Are they gone forever in the system?

I wish I knew the answer to this too! At this point, I'm doubtful that my December reservations will ever show up before my trip.....I keep changing my mind on ADR's so I have a few that I need to cancel so that I'm not double booked. I was planning on waiting until they came back online, but if they're still not there by next week I will just have to call.

In case this is any consolation...

We just got back from our trip and had no problems with any reservations. None of mine were showing up prior to the trip, and although I had called to confirm them, I was still worried. We had no issues at all...just checked in with our name as usual.

I had the same issue today. I just called them and my ressies are still OK, but for some reason not showing up on the website. Its possibly just website issues. But call and confirm.

I wish I knew the answer to this too! At this point, I'm doubtful that my December reservations will ever show up before my trip.....I keep changing my mind on ADR's so I have a few that I need to cancel so that I'm not double booked. I was planning on waiting until they came back online, but if they're still not there by next week I will just have to call.

I know im the same. Its so much easier when you can see them all online. I had wondered if the CMs had mentioned whether they will come back or not? I will hang another week too and then break down and call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter