• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are my ADRS?-Disney site- UPDATE!! Post 570 pg 38

I thought they automatically cancel ADRs when there is more then one for the same day and almost the same time, I myself think it's rude.....just sayin

I have found a box pops up and you can either choose to delete the conflicting one automatically OR you can choose to keep both and you have to manually cancel it

I booked all of our reservations in advance weeks ago online. When I went to pull up the dinner reservations in advance of our trip this week, the system only showed about a third of them. The message said if i don't see my reservations, look them up by number. Well, I entered the numbers and nothing came up. It told me to call dining reservations. After being on hold this morning for 10+ minutes, I hung up.

This is service?! Give me a break! This is our ninth trip to Disney, with tens of thousands of dollars spent, and this is what I get?

I'm going to have to print everything off and carry written confirmations with me every day?

If i wanted this kind of hassle, I would call bank of America...

are you for real??? look at some of our signitures.....you are not the only person that has gone to WDW more than once or spent 10s of thousands of dollars! It's not like someone at Disney woke up one morning and said 'hey lets screw up the reservations for 1000's of people just to see if we can piss someone off and make them cancel their trip' get real! we are all in the same boat here...try calling again, we were able to get through in about 3 minutes....but I hope you talk nicer to the CM then you do on the boards

This is our ninth trip to Disney, with tens of thousands of dollars spent, and this is what I get?

I'm going to have to print everything off and carry written confirmations with me every day?

I know Mickey personally. Let me tell you exactly what happened. See that one guy (I can't tell you his name,don't want to get him in trouble you know!!) woke up really cranky that morning, and decided once he got to work he would go on the computer and delete all your ADRs. Yes, only yours. Probably because you've been to WDW eight times and spent thousands of dollars.
To make it worse, he even hacked the website so that YOU, and only YOU, would get the "please call disney dining" message when you tried to pull in your ADRs. After that, to make sure he totally ruined your ninth trip by making you carry a piece of paper in the parks (what a hassle!!), he even blocked the lines when you tried to call and confirm your reservations.

So while some may think that the system upgrade failed, and that everyone is in the same boat as you, and that it's the reason why you were on hold forever on the phone, I can confirm you, that is not true. You were targeted personally. Mickey said.

I know Mickey personally. Let me tell you exactly what happened. See that one guy (I can't tell you his name,don't want to get him in trouble you know!!) woke up really cranky that morning, and decided once he got to work he would go on the computer and delete all your ADRs. Yes, only yours. Probably because you've been to WDW eight times and spent thousands of dollars.
To make it worse, he even hacked the website so that YOU, and only YOU, would get the "please call disney dining" message when you tried to pull in your ADRs. After that, to make sure he totally ruined your ninth trip by making you carry a piece of paper in the parks (what a hassle!!), he even blocked the lines when you tried to call and confirm your reservations.

So while some may think that the system upgrade failed, and that everyone is in the same boat as you, and that it's the reason why you were on hold forever on the phone, I can confirm you, that is not true. You were targeted personally. Mickey said.

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OK I caved in and called yesterday afternoon as 5 of my 7 ADRs were still missing. I had about a 4 minute wait and got through to the sweetest CM, who explained the online system had a glitch, but she'd be very happy to look my ADRs up for me. I gave her my name and phone number (which was on my email confirmations) and she found them all immediately.
She was really kind and helpful and laughed when I said my life wouldn't be worth living if I'd lost my reservations. :goodvibes

As everybody else, mu ADR's are missing, apart from those which are for charcter meals or that I´ve made after the shortage. I haven't called Disney and do not intend to do so, since the feedback from those who called has been very positive. As a matter of fact, my biggest concern is with my son's birthday dinner, but I'm holding my horses anyway. But just a question of order for you guys (I don't know if any of you could experience this). Do you think a CM in my resort would be able to hand me a print out of my dining ressies? I know I won't be able to do that from the website, but do you think it would be possible to be done onsite?

We had 10 reservations for our trip in 2 weeks. Since the upgrade, only 2 were showing up (Ohana and Boma). This morning, a 3rd (Marrakesh) has mysteriously reappeared. Looks like they're still working on it.

As everybody else, mu ADR's are missing, apart from those which are for charcter meals or that I´ve made after the shortage. I haven't called Disney and do not intend to do so, since the feedback from those who called has been very positive. As a matter of fact, my biggest concern is with my son's birthday dinner, but I'm holding my horses anyway. But just a question of order for you guys (I don't know if any of you could experience this). Do you think a CM in my resort would be able to hand me a print out of my dining ressies? I know I won't be able to do that from the website, but do you think it would be possible to be done onsite?

once you check into your resort at the desk they can print you a list of conf numbers or at least they have been able to for us the last 2 yrs. Not sure if you are staying offsite.

Does anyone know what date they will be fixed, I read a few people calling up CM and confirming but I don't want to confirm 19 ADR's, I want to change 2 days and what to see it.
Thanks

Okay, I realize I vented in frustration, but in no way did I intend to imply I deserved special treatment. The point I was trying to make is that WE ALL are spending thousands of dollars with Disney and this is tragic customer service. Disney purports to be the best and charges accordingly, so we should hold them to a higher standard. This Is is the service business, after all. They are asking for our hard earned money, so in return they should not be expected to create more hassles for us to stay and eat with them.

The point is that this has happened too often, and just because it is a very large company doesn't mean they get to hide behind their size. This problem should be fixed by now, period, in my opinion.

All of us, as customers of Disney, deserve better, in my view.

I am a huge fan of how Disney manages their company in general, but this is a fail that has happened before.

I don't believe holding someone accountable when they expect you to pay them for their services is ingratitude or unreasonable. That is how I run my business with my clients.

Of course you're right, mm2862.

Disney has historically held itself to a very high standard, and so we've all learned to hold them to that standard as well. That's part of why we pay a premium price for all things Disney. :) So when they let us down, we loyal customers have a tendency to feel cheated.

And those of us who work for companies with very stringent standards know that this upgrade is being mismanaged and that the results are not acceptable. Heads would roll in many orgs over something like this.

Hopefully it'll get better soon.

So I just freaked out because alot of my ADR's were missing. But now I feel better reading this posting. And I looked at all the ADR's that are listed for me, and it's all my character meals. All the ones missing are the non-character ones. So obviously it's a glitch. I just hope they fix it soon. And I'm just glad that I at least printed out the ADR's before this happened, so that I already have the numbers.

What scares me though, is that typically if you try to do two ADR's at similar times it will give you a page that says you have two ADR's at similar times, do you want to keep them or not.

Well I thought I would try to get the system to pull up one of my non-character ADR's, by trying to request another ADR at the same time. Thinking it would give me that page. And it didn't. I tried it twice. Which scares me. I just want them to get this fixed, I have a schedule to finalize. One which I have already changed way to many times. I'm going crazy here...well maybe already there. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I can't believe how long this upgrade/work is taking.... weeks it seems. I want to change a ressie and refuse to call AGAIN. UGH!

it will be taking weeks...I saw a schedule that referred to several more outages through November.;)

The thing that scares me, is that the ones I'm missing are Coral Reef, Sanaa and LA CELLIER!!!!!
Giving them until Monday, and then I"m calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter