What's your favorite Pixar Movie?

I love them all , however, my ALL TIME favorite is CARS!!!! i truly think that i am Cars biggest fan! :D Our goldfish is named Lightning McQueen and our dog is named Mack (after McQueen's hauler of course)! :D

My favorite pixar movies are:
Toy Story, Cars and Incredibles

I am now waiting for cars 2, which will out tomorrow. I hope it will be also interesting and enjoyable.

Up
The Incredibles (close 2nd)
Toy Story 3
Toy Story
Ratatouille
Toy Story 2
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life
Monsters, Inc.
Cars
WALL-E (on the bottom, but I still liked it)

Haven't seen Cars 2. I don't consider a Cars sequel worth the $10 ticket to see it in theaters, so I'll wait for the DVD.

1. Finding Nemo
2. A Bug's Life
3. Toy Story 2

(Wall-E may have been top 3 or first if it had remained like the first 2/3rds of the film)

Hard to choose a favorite of all of them, but I'll say Ratatouille, with the Toy Story trilogy, WALL-E and Up close behind. But really, it's hard to choose just one.

Wall-E and Ratatouille tie for me.

Wall-E is one of the sweetest love stories ever, yes it really is. Ratatouille is just an inspirational tail (hehe) about succeeding against all odds. Both are brilliant and I can watch either for hours and hours.

Toy Story 1 & 3 are my faves, people find it weird when I leave out Toy Story 2, I don't hate the movie, I like it but not enough to be a fave!

1. Finding Nemo Visually stunning will be fantastic in 3d !!
2. Ratatouille The music is fab
3. Toy Story,Toy Story 3,Toy Story 2 all three are lovely
4. Monsters Inc funny !
5. Up Feel good
6 Incredibles Great for the superhero in all of us

Mine is definitely Ratatouille, I love the story, the characters, the music, and the animation. I also love to cook so it was great to see an animated movie about chefs. :)

Wow, this is actually really hard to answer because they're all amazing. It would be out of Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc, and Cars 2. I think Pixar movies are the only ones that get better with each sequel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter