What's your favorite Pixar Movie?

Bolvarford

Earning My Ears
Mine is Wall-E by far.

Something about the Guy's and Dolls feel to the film always warms my heart. Also the lack of dialogue for a major part of the film, actually aiding the narative is amazing to me till this day.

Nemo, still so funny after all these years and views. Love Wall-E too, such a clever movie!

Mine is Wall-E by far.

Something about the Guy's and Dolls feel to the film always warms my heart. Also the lack of dialogue for a major part of the film, actually aiding the narative is amazing to me till this day.

Sometimes people look at me like I'm crazy when I say this, but I think Wall-E is the sweetest love story I have ever seen in a movie. :goodvibes

it's a toss up for me...cars or toy story! Either one is great!

To be very frank still i love to watch the Pixar movies and i use internet to watch Pixar movies. my favorite Pixar movie is Toy Story3

1. Finding Nemo
2. Ratatouille
3. Toy Story
4. Wall-E
5. Up
6 (tie). A Bug's Life
6 (tie). Cars
8 (tie). Monsters Inc
8 (tie). Incredibles
10. Toy Story 3
11. Toy Story 2

That's my rundown. Of course, I also want to put in a special mention for my favorite of all their shorts as well. "For the Birds" made me laugh for than the movie Monsters Inc did - sheer brilliance in animation, slapstick humor, and facial expressions. "Geri's Game", "Lifted", "Luxo Jr", "Tin Toy", "One Man Band", and "Lifted" also rank up with my favorite of the short films.

Monsters, Inc.!!!

Side note - It was on the other day and DH and I caught the end. I started tearing up and DH turns to me and says, "Is there a Pixar movie that doesn't make you cry?"

I'm such a sap... :blush:

1. Toy Story 3
2. Up
3. Toy Story 2
4. Wall-E
5.Finding Nemo
6. Toy Story
7. Monsters Inc.
8. The Incredibles
9. Ratatouille
10. Cars
11. A Bug's Life

I liked them all but 1-6 are the ones that I really liked. Toy Story 3 is probably my favorite movie of all time.

Love them all. But Monsters, Inc is my current favorite. It's one I could watch again and again and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter