What's your favorite Pixar Movie?

Toy story , because it was a revolution at time and finding nemo for me ^^

I would have to say that the Toy Story series are favorite Pixar movies. Coming in with a close second is Up. For both Toy Story and Up, I enjoyed the overall plot and meaning behind the movies.

Michele

No doubt mine favorite is Wall- E. Another one is Ratatouille.........Movies rocks...............

Monsters Inc. I'll never forget the first time I saw it. I was sitting up in bed alone crying my eyes out because I thought Sulley would never see Boo again!

Up, with Toy Story 3 as a close second.

But really, I love all of them. :)

this is my list of favorite Pixar movies hands down:

1. toy story

2. cars

3. ratatouille

4. up

5. wall-e

:happytv: :rotfl2:

Something about the Guy's and Dolls feel to the film always warms my heart. Also the lack of dialogue for a major part of the film, actually aiding the narative is amazing to me till this day.

I also like wall-e movie a lot.All the characters has done a briliant acting in it.

1. Toy Story
2. Ratatouille
3. Cars

It is really hard to pick a favorite Pixar Movie, they do a great job with all of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter