What's your favorite old FORGOTTEN Disney movie

When I read the post I kinda laughed because all those movies I considered to be "classic Disney" compared to what has come out today, which is kinda odd for the younger generation, I don't really watch the newer Disney movies (other than Princess and the Frog and Tangled, I like those). Does the Adventures of Ichabod Crane and Mr. Toad count?

Follow Me Boys (Fred MacMurray)

The Happiest Millionaire ( they play a lot of the music from this movie on Main Street USA)

Candleshoe

Island at the top of the world

Love this The Ugly Dachshund! Behind Mary Poppins, it's my favorite "old" Disney movie.

Great topic.

Johnny Tremain is now my favorite Disney Movie. I am literally IN LOVE with him. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I also love the Parent Trap remake (one of my all time favorites),
The Davy Crockett movies (i love em!)
Darkwing Duck (though it's a series, I think it counts)
and
The Rescuers. :) No one knows what that is. It's so sad. xD :upsidedow

Great topic.

Johnny Tremain is now my favorite Disney Movie. I am literally IN LOVE with him. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I also love the Parent Trap remake (one of my all time favorites),
The Davy Crockett movies (i love em!)
Darkwing Duck (though it's a series, I think it counts)
and
The Rescuers. :) No one knows what that is. It's so sad. xD :upsidedow

I remember when my kids liked Darkwing Duck... we still have a kids Darkwing Duck fanny pack somewhere!

I think I have The Rescuers on an old VHS too. This from the woman who still has a beta machine in a box! Can't get rid of old Disney movies! I can't watch the Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan anymore. Her behavior ruined it, but the old ones are the best anyway.

Mine is, without a doubt, Treasure Planet! I can still sing every bar of "I'm Still Here"

Oliver and Company, Robin Hood, and National Treasure are up there too :)

Wow, I had forgotten about a lot of the old Disney movies but now that I look back I can remember spending hours with some of these movies. :thumbsup2

We watched Condorman so many times that the tape broke. To this day I still think Russian spies drive Porsche 911 GT cars lol. We also broke the tape on Sword & Stone and Bedknobs & Broomsticks. When my youngest brother was small he would yell at my mom and she had no idea what he was saying until we told her, "Madame Mim!" :rotfl:

What a great thread, brought back some happy memories, thanks! :wizard:

Though it's not too old, I do love Newsies.

And Sword in the Stone! Madam Mim is my all-time favorite villain.

Atlantis for me! :goodvibes Brings back so many memories of me as a young child, watching good old Disney movies at school! :rolleyes:

I always felt my favorite Disney animated movie is a "forgotten" one -

Robin Hood

I don't know why I love this movie so but it really did help shape my life and love of the Robin Hood mythos. I also made sure my niece and nephews had copies of this movie as well to watch when they got older (It was the traditional first birthday/Christmas gift for them)

That darn cat, Almost angels, The little mermaid, Mulan, pochantos, pinnochio and Pollyanna were some of my favorite classical Disney movies.

1. The Rescuers (DS has made me sit through it twice today already. Such an under-rated film, and DS would LOVE a cuddly Miss Bianca.:goodvibes )
2. Pete's Dragon (Was my favourite as a child, and DS loves the damn thing now
3. Atlantis. (Watched it for the first time a few weeks back. VERY under-rated film)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter