What's your favorite old FORGOTTEN Disney movie

My favorite old Disney movie is Robin Hood. The best scene is when Baloo as Little John and the hen as the Lady in Waiting seem to be taking down the guards all by themselves.

Also the opening whistling song stays with you all day... But in a good way.

I remember seeing "NIght Crossing". It was based on a true story of 2 German families who actually did escape from East Berlin in a hot-air balloon. And some time ago on Disney Channel they ran old movies. The segment was called something like "Vault Disney" or something.

Robin Hood is my favorite Diseny movie ever. There are lot of heart pleasing stuffs and moments, which are always enjoyable to me. I've enjoyed this movie lot of time and will enjoy it over again. when i feel to watch the stuffs of great Diseny movie.

Pollyanna is a great one. If they ever put out Song of the South I would be sure to buy it. I saw it when I was 8 and only really remember the zip-i-dee-doo-dah. Night crossings was a good one too. Johnny Appleseed and Lambert are some favorite shorts of mine. The Small one is a cute nativity story I used to have on VHS but have never seen in recent years. Maybe Disney should start putting out some of these lost favorites. Even Song of the South could probably be edited to be considered acceptable for modern audiences.

Pollyanna
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pete's Dragon
Enchanted
The Mighty Ducks
The Santa Clause (the first 2)
The Ugly Dachshund
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The flight of the Navigator
The Fox and the Hound
Old Yeller
Herbie The Love Bug (all of them)
Darby O'Gill And The Little People
The Three Lives of Thomasina
Gus (I was so happy to find this on DVD)
Hocus Pocus
The Black Cauldron
The Sword in the Stone
Robin Hood
Follow Me Boys
The Parent Trap (the original, if you please)

I'm sure there are more. But I've forgotten.

Pollyanna
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pete's Dragon
Enchanted
The Mighty Ducks
The Santa Clause (the first 2)
The Ugly Dachshund
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
The flight of the Navigator
The Fox and the Hound
Old Yeller
Herbie The Love Bug (all of them)
Darby O'Gill And The Little People
The Three Lives of Thomasina
Gus (I was so happy to find this on DVD)
Hocus Pocus
The Black Cauldron
The Sword in the Stone
Robin Hood
Follow Me Boys
The Parent Trap (the original, if you please)

I'm sure there are more. But I've forgotten.

I think I've got all those on our list... its in Post #1. We love the classics, that's for sure. :love:

the small one is on a disney christmas dvd, i would tell you exactly which one but its up in the attic until next year. :idea:

I used to call my older daughter a Magwaii because she'd go eat after midnight all the time.

Mighty Ducks is actually supported because I believe it is one of the movie themes at All Star Movies Resort. I'd love to see more of Pete's Dragon. When I went to Disney World with a friend of mine when we were in college in the early 80's we bought a great big huge stuffed Pete's Dragon.

Oh yeah!!! I'd LOVE to see that again. Anything with Burl Ives .. gosh... he was great!:cloud9:

There was a Pete's Dragon float in the Electric Parade when we went in January.:upsidedow

Here is a picture of Pete's Dragon that my 8 year old took at the parade. Sorry for the blurriness.
100_0251.jpg

I did see that! Alot of people were confused about who the dragon was. Maybe they need more dragon plushies... Elliot AND Figment!

Here are a couple of my old, old favorites:

Willie and the Yank
The Miracle of the White Stallions

I think "Old Yeller" was the first movie to make me cry! But my favorite as a kid was "Johnny Shiloh" which was made for T.V. I believe it was in two parts shown on consecutive weeks on "Walt Disney's Wonderful World Of Color".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter