What's your favorite old FORGOTTEN Disney movie

Enchanted isn't really forgotten, BTW. They use the music from the film for the Fireworks at DLRP. I think, IIRC, the reason they have no related merchandise was something to do with Amy Adams (They would have had to buy the rights to her image or something)

The Ugly Dachshund

I never saw it until I was an adult. I love it. Very cute!

Yes! I adore this movie..it was one of my Mom's favorites and she introduced me to it when I was very young (we had a dachshund too) and it remains one of my favorites.

For animated movies I think I would go with The Rescuers. I can remember going to Disneyland in either the late '70s or about 1980 and getting a Miss Bianca stuffed animal.

Song of the South, The Incredible Journey, Dr. Syn, The Black Hole, The Island at the Top of the World

I LOVED Willie the Whale when I was a kid. Does that count as a movie though? I haven't seen it anywhere in years!

And Blackbeard's Ghost for the sole reason it was the last movie Walt was personally involved in!

I really enjoy all the movies that have been posted so far but where are "The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band", "Babes in Toyland" bothe are good movies that at the very least have great music that could be used somewhere. I also love "Snowball Express" and being from Kennesaw Ga the home of the General "The Great Train Robbery" even with its theatrical rewriting of history to tell a good story. Dont forget any movie that has Sherman Bros music in it.

Not sure if it's posted here or not (I didn't go through all the pages).

But "Something Wicked This Way Comes" is the one that comes to mind.

(and Probably "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea": But I can't bring myself to call that a Forgotten movie)

I have more than three, but off the top of my head...

1. The Adventures Of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
2. The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
3. The Black Cauldron

The Black Hole? Who starred in that one and on what date was it released?

One of my all-time favorites!! I can watch it over and over again! 1979, Maximilian Schell, Anthony Perkins, Robert Forster, Joseph Bottoms, Yvette Mimieux, and Ernest Borgnine were the main characters.

Swiss Family Robinson ;)

My family will spontaneously quote this movie at any given moment. I watched it so many times when I was a kid. I know that it has an attraction at MK, but how many people pass right by it or don't even know about the movie?? Well, my family will be at the Swiss family treehouse next summer reenacting the movie for anyone going through it at the same time as us!!! :lmao:

other favorites of mine are Bedknobs and Broomsticks, 20,000 Leagues under the sea, Three Caballeros, The Ugly Dachsund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter