What's your Disney ringtone?

Mine is "When you wish upon a star". Verizon has a really good Tiki Room ringtone but when I tried to download it was not compatable with my phone. I think I will check out phonezoo.:)

Right now I have "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"! I love Sorcerer Mickey! :D
Sometimes I switch it off with "Night on Bald Mountain" because Chernabog is my favorite villan!!

What site did you get those from? ON what phone do you have those on?

I have a jazzy piano version of Cruella de Ville :). I like making my own ringtones from my mp3's and I have a sound editing program to cut parts of songs that I like :)

My ring tone is :) "Welcome foolish mortals to the Haunted Mansion, I am your host; your...ghost host. Kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now"

My text tone is "When You Wish Upon A Star"

I have several ringtones for different folks, including the Main St Electrical Parade, the Teacups, the "Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated" jingle, the WDW Monorail "Please Stand Clear of the Doors...", and the Muppets "Ma-na-ma-nah".

I found some new ones on Phonezoo! I had to get a new phone (mine was having battery issues as was DBF's so we actually both got new phones) so I went with new tones as well as the same tones I had before. :) I have the turnstile sounds, both first and re entry. :) I also found the noise Perry makes (which is actually quite similar to the Predator sound LOL) and I found Jack Sparrow's I got a jar of dirt song...which is hilarious and is now my DD14's ringtone. LOL :)

Thanks to this great thread, I registered on Phone zoo. :thumbsup2
And, have some great ringtones. :goodvibes

I now have Electric Parade from my mom
Tiki room from my sister
Minnie's voice from my husband (already had that)

Need to download one more for all other calls. ( I want zippity doo da, from splash but can only find the chorus one)

Disney cruise horn for Text msg.
Turnstyle entry for voicemail alert.
Turnstyle exit for multimedi alert.

Now I'm gonna get my husbands phone disneyfied !!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the info everyone !! :wizard:

I have Captain EO(mj) - we are here to save the world for my phone ringer, and POTC yo ho, for texts from my male friends and POTC dead men tell no tales for my female friends.

not sure if the counts but i have Homer Simpson clip - " lets sing the cinderella song" for my brothers tone.

My ring tone is :) "Welcome foolish mortals to the Haunted Mansion, I am your host; your...ghost host. Kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now"

My text tone is "When You Wish Upon A Star"

Oh how I would love to have a ring tone like that. Is that compatible with ATT? And if so, I have an older Samsung, so what do you think? TIA :)

Hi All! I thought that I would try again to see if any Canadians have been able to find Disney ringtones for their Telus phones. (Phonezoo will not work.:sad1:)

DH has managed to upload Tiki Birds to his i-phone (from the CD I just bought from Disneyland Park)

My ringtone is "shark bait ooh ha ha" and my text alert is the re-entry whistle!!

I saw that one on phonezoo :) They also had "hello my name is bruce" would be perfect for my BIL LOL :)

Mine is currently the opening spiel for BTMM, I changed it recently. :)

I love reading whatever everyone else has. It gives me some ideas :woohoo: I love Phonezoo and they have a bunch of great ringtones. I currently have Wishes from WDW as my ringtone, Star Tours for text, Fantasmic for a select few of people :)

i got justin bieber "baby, baby oh"

oh wait that is righti keep forgeting, he is not disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter