What's your Disney ringtone?

I get all of mine from PhoneZoo . com. I have never had any problems with that site, and they are free. Search for Disney on there and you will find tons of fun stuff. "Disneyland Turnstyle" is the tone I was talking about, and I also have "Disneyland turnstyle re-entry" as well. Really Fun! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 thanks for telling us i always wanted the turnstile one!! thanks!! :thumbsup2

hmm now i have to add it to my list!

and i have the electrical parade,i also found all mine at a site like phonezoo.com :banana:

:thumbsup2 thanks for telling us i always wanted the turnstile one!! thanks!! :thumbsup2

hmm now i have to add it to my list!

and i have the electrical parade,i also found all mine at a site like phonezoo.com :banana:

You're welcome. :goodvibes I actually think I heard about it from DangerMouse on the DIS a year or so ago, so I can't take full credit. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Our DD,now 10, loves the monorail and says the whole thing in Englis and Spanish so when I discovered PhoneZoo, we saw they had it, so when she calls me, that is what we have.

There was several ones for the Monorail so you just have to look.

I found a site that has Spectromagic but I can't get it to actually work once it texts me the link. I am so bummed. So right now I have the end of Wishes as my ring tone, from phonezoo. Does anyone have a good link for a spectro one?

When You wish upon a star .. I also have pirates of the carribean movie theme song... and hmm hmm jaws lol

I use phonezoo or ventones.

I have a few! I have pirates of the caribbean both from the ride and the movies. I also have indiana jones which is the main one I have "Hello! Hello! the brakes may need a little adjustment!' :laughing:

My husband loves the Carousel of Progress (childhood memories) and even though it is not the original song of his youth when he calls me it plays "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from the ride. It always makes me smile.....and no one ever knows what it is (LOL).

Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirates Life For Me! (From the Dl Ride Attraction)

ummmmmm no, sorry Funball....LOL Maybe Hannah Montana....LOL

Thanks to all for the phonezoo tip. I now have the POTC ride song set as my DH's ringtone, and the kids just light up every time we hear it. Ok, ok, so do I. :rolleyes: And I have the entry chirping as my alert, too. So happy! :)

ummmmmm no, sorry Funball....LOL Maybe Hannah Montana....LOL

i saw a t-shirt the other day at my favorite online tshirt store that says "please keep your cell phones, pagers and beibers on silent during movie" rflol get it? :lmao: i thought it was funny.. i ended up buying the "need more cowbell" t-shirt instead! lol :thumbsup2

Thanks to all for the phonezoo tip. I now have the POTC ride song set as my DH's ringtone, and the kids just light up every time we hear it. Ok, ok, so do I. :rolleyes: And I have the entry chirping as my alert, too. So happy! :)

omg so do i !!!!!!! :worship: yes thank you for those that suggested phonezoo!! it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :woohoo:

Right now I have "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"! I love Sorcerer Mickey! :D
Sometimes I switch it off with "Night on Bald Mountain" because Chernabog is my favorite villan!!

i saw a t-shirt the other day at my favorite online tshirt store that says "please keep your cell phones, pagers and beibers on silent during movie" rflol get it? :lmao: i thought it was funny.. i ended up buying the "need more cowbell" t-shirt instead! lol :thumbsup2

Well, yes - "need more cowbell" is a classic!! ::yes:: I would love to have one of those. :)

I changed mine from Indi to Haunted Mansion " Welcome foolish mortals...etc." Husband was watching something on you tube before the trip and the sound quality was pretty good so I just recorded it then set it as ring tone. Husband calls me too much--it burned me out on Indy. Got kind of a fun reaction out of a little boy at the World of Disney store...lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter