What's your Disney ringtone?

I have "The Black Pearl" from Pirate of the Caribbean (the Movie) as my ring tone.

Well I'm not using it right now but DD10s last ringtone (for when she called me) was A Dream is a Wish, now it's Firelies by Owl City. I also have a tone I made from Fantasia music and I'll be making a bunch of them come Halloween......can't wait to use some Jack tones for our phones. :)

It depends who's calling.... :goodvibes

For DH - it is the Fantasmic! finale, for DMom it is MSEP, for my DNephew it is Steamboat Willie, and everyone else is the teacups. I change them every so often, and my previous one was the safety spiel from Matterhorn... "Remain seated please....." :laughing:

My text message alert is the ring of the turnstyles as your ticket is scanned.

Yeah.... I am obssessed! :rotfl:

For DH - it is the Fantasmic! finale, for DMom it is MSEP, for my DNephew it is Steamboat Willie, and everyone else is the teacups. I change them every so often, and my previous one was the safety spiel from Matterhorn... "Remain seated please....." :laughing:

I want that for my text alert, where did you find it?

For me it depends on who it is as well.

For my mom, it's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

For my BFF, it's Belle (the broadway version)

For my kid, it's where did I put that thing (aka Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo)

I used to have Puppies Everywhere for my sister but we decided that Bad to the Bone fits her better so I changed it. lol

My ringback and voice mail alert is 'all aboard mainstreet'. My text message alert says 'Welcome foolish Mortals'. Then depending on who is calling I have the POTC song, Peterpan, Wish upon a star.

Now I am going to look for the turn style chime. :)

I want that for my text alert, where did you find it?

Now I am going to look for the turn style chime. :)

I get all of mine from PhoneZoo . com. I have never had any problems with that site, and they are free. Search for Disney on there and you will find tons of fun stuff. "Disneyland Turnstyle" is the tone I was talking about, and I also have "Disneyland turnstyle re-entry" as well. Really Fun! :thumbsup2

This is going to sound stupid, but can you download ringtones on an iPhone? I loved having customized ringtones on my old phones, but have never been able to determine whether or not I can do it on my iphone. I've had an iPhone for a couple yrs now, and have been w/out a ringtone since.

I have the Haunted Mansion organ for a ringtone and for text messages I have the Soarin' theme song. :thumbsup2

This is going to sound stupid, but can you download ringtones on an iPhone? I loved having customized ringtones on my old phones, but have never been able to determine whether or not I can do it on my iphone. I've had an iPhone for a couple yrs now, and have been w/out a ringtone since.

Yes, it's easy. I use Phonezoo and you just select the "download to PC" option and they will automatically be put into itunes as ringtones. Next time you sync your phone, there they are. Pretty cool :)

I have a different tone for the people who call me most... Teacups, IJ, Alice In Wonderland, music from Peter Pan, etc...

I really wish that we could customize alert tones on the iPhone though. If anyone gets the tri-tone text message alert in a crowded room or say an elevator full of people, everyone with an iphone has to check if it's their phone :confused3

My ringtone is the opening of Fantasmic
My text ringtone is the jingle for Star Tours
My alarm is Sorin Over California

:lovestruc

So I looked on phonezoo, I only saw a monthly membership, can you buy text alerts individually?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter