What's the worst restaurant in WDW?

Pepper Market :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I think it largely depends on what you get there. I enjoyed both my meals there (we stayed at CSR last year), but there were things that looked really ick to me, like the Chinese food that had been sitting in the wok wayyyyy too long.

I'd honestly have to say 50's prime time. I'm not much of a big fan of people telling me to finish my food, or clean up..etc. Plus we were never called, we had to wait for over an hour, when we showed up 10 minutes early to our reservation. The host was extremely rude.

Also: Coral Reef; its only good for the ambiance, and the view. but paying high prices for terrible food isn't worth looking at fish while you eat.

We love 50's Prime Time and eat there on every trip, though last time my potroast was more fat then roast, yuck!

Then again, our ADR is already set for the upcoming trip and hopefully it will be more roast then fat this time around ;)

I don't think I've ever had a truly BAD meal at DW -- but I'll never go to the Brown Derby again....teensy portions, high prices....not for me!!!!

Seems like no one likes Tony's but me... too bad too many people go there and we have to wait forever for our table :headache:

Worst meal I've ever had at WDW!!! :mad: Food was awful :sick: and the service was worse. :headache: Won't go back for dinner again, even if it was a free meal.:sad2:

Another vote for ABC Commisary!! Absolutely, positively the worst food we've ever had at Disney. We had four different entrees and a kid's meal. Nobody liked their food.

Akershus takes the cake for us...
The setting was nice, and the service was excellent. But the food just was not our taste.

Rose & Crown, albeit we last ate there 10 years ago, had miserable food.

I'm sure that Every Restaurant in WDW has had a Bad meal.
You can't let that scare you off of eating at WDW.
This is a lame thread!!!:headache:

I could def do without San Angel...it looked like someone took my meal, stepped on it and then served it to me. I had a table right in front of the boat ride though! Gorgeous atmosphere!

Wasn't crazy about the food at Cinderella's Castle for dinner either. Maybe I wasn't used to the food cuz I threw up in the bathroom near BTMR right after. :-/ good times, good times.

Cantina den San Angel - worst nachos I have ever tasted. Just a few chips with a blob of fake cheese on top. That's about the only place I will refuse to eat. There have been other places that weren't my favorites, but San Angel was the worst meal hands down.

We had a bad experience at Sci Fi in 2000. I decided to give it another try this year, and we really enjoyed our meal. So you never know!

Garden Grill. Gross, slimy, cold food and a TERRIBLE waiter. Ick.

I concur. Garden Grill has been the worst.... could not eat the food. Liberty Tree Tavern is runner-up-worst.... I think I ate the bread, but otherwise again found the reamining food gross, slimy, and inedible. My company cafeteria is far better than both of these!

I really hate getting to a restaurant and finding the food in-edible!

I'm sure that Every Restaurant in WDW has had a Bad meal.
You can't let that scare you off of eating at WDW.
This is a lame thread!!!:headache:

Sorry you feel that way, but as I mentioned in the 1st post, everyone has different tastes and your fave restaurant may be somebody's worst. Also mentioned on page 5 that you should look at this thread for trends not individual posts. If 1 person out of 100 mentions a restaurant and it's listed several times on a best restaurant thread (there are several) that should tell you something. Conversely if you see 60 posts out of 100 for another restaurant on this thread and no posts on a best restaurant thread that should tell you something also. :surfweb:

Norway with the Princesses. Yuck!!! Gross food, terrbile service. In its defense we have only eaten there once so they could have been having a really bad day. However, it was so bad that we wont be going back.

I can't stand the Prime Time Cafe. The food was awful, and that made the kitschy comments from the wait staff more annoying than enjoyable. It's almost like they feel that because there is a "show" element to it, they can run out terrible food.

Even though I wouldn't consider any in the "worst" category...

These are the places I will never book an ADR for again! :crazy2:

1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey
Sci-Fi
Olivia's

Not that the entire dining experience was bad... just that the food wasn't all that great. :confused3

We live, we eat, we learn, we dine elsewhere! :thumbsup2

WE had heard sooooo many good things about Liberty Tree that we added it to our dining list in 2006. It's WAY TOO LIMITED. None of us cared for that dressing on the salad. kids would not touch it.:mad:

All I could stomach was the mashed potatoes and I waited for them to bring more along with rolls... never did.. didn't ask.. Had a hard time getting our waitress to do drink refills.

They need to"FLEX" their menu options a little... at least offer an alternative Salad dressing.

ALL OF US LEFT HUNGRY:furious: :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter