What's the worst restaurant in WDW?

pkondz

Brace yourself for immediate disintegration
OK, there's a thread here for the best restaurant, which is great (I've been monitoring for future planning purposes) but where would you never go again? That one restaurant that the food just made you go "Eeewwww"? :crazy2: :faint: I'm betting there'll be a few world showcase restaurants here due to lack of familiarity with ethnic dishes :eek: , and that's ok... anything goes! Just remember that one person's lemon is another's lemonade. Everyone has different tastes so if you see your fave here, it's not personal, it's just dining. :surfweb:

I found Tony's Town Square to be HORRIBLE. The atmosphere was kinda dingy and the menu was horrible (considering I only eat poultry). If I remember they didn't even have chicken parm. Even the OLIVE GARDEN has chicken parm.

Our worst counter service meal was at ABC Commissary two years ago. We used to eat there EVERY year but in 2005 everything we ordered was greasy or dry or just tasted plain bad. We skipped it in 2006. Other posters are saying the food is good so maybe we just caught it on a bad day.

I know folks won't believe me but the absolute worst food I had was at Ohana. The meat was tough, almost inedible. The veggies were cold. For being hyped up about how good it was supposed to be, we were absolutely disgusted. We figure we just hit a bad day and the wrong cow, chicken & fish. But we won't go back.

We also did not like BOMA. The children had made an absolute wreck of the buffet. Food was scattered & smeared all over. The buffet was sparse. I figured that we must have gotten there after 5 marching bands and the 4entire youth soccer leagues had eaten their fill and had a food fight. We now avoid family friendly buffets.

The worst by far has to be Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe in MK:scared1: . That has to be the worst food I have ever had and the whole family would agree.

I know folks won't believe me but the absolute worst food I had was at Ohana. The meat was tough, almost inedible. The veggies were cold. For being hyped up about how good it was supposed to be, we were absolutely disgusted. We figure we just hit a bad day and the wrong cow, chicken & fish. But we won't go back.

We also did not like BOMA. The children had made an absolute wreck of the buffet. Food was scattered & smeared all over. The buffet was sparse. I figured that we must have gotten there after 5 marching bands and the 4entire youth soccer leagues had eaten their fill and had a food fight. We now avoid family friendly buffets.

Funny, my family considers this one of the best meals on property. We love it!!!

Rose and Crown in Epcot. The fish and chips dish is the only thing we have ever found to be worth the effort of going there to eat, and we can get that outside by the fish n' chips kiosk {Harry Ramsden, I think it's called.....}

Hollywood and Vine- we did it to get the Fanstasmic seating, but wish we hadn't. The theming of the restaurant is ho-hum...kind of looks like a cafeteria. The food was blah and the waitress was downright rude.

We took DD to 1900 Park Fare for a character brunch when she was a baby (2001) and it was awful. They had an attempt at some sort of Chinese food there, and other weird stuff. It's probably changed for the better now, but we haven't been back since.

Beirgarten in Germany is another we'll be avoiding. Great waitress, but not much food that we could fill up on.

Garden Grill!!! It was horrible, neither my DH or myself could eat it. Cold, slimy, and just plain BAD. At least we got to see Chip and Dale :thumbsup2

'Ohana is, by FAR, our favorite.

We eat there twice each trip.
(3 trips per year, 6 'Ohana meals a year.)

We'll be there this week and next!!

We have been doing so for years and years.

The price (about $26/adult, $12/child) is one of the best bargains on-property for TS dinner.
All you care to eat, brought to your table, and includes appetizers, main course and dessert.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=25

Plus, when you can time it right, a great view of Wishes over at MK.

Tony's - MK table service
Pecos Bills - MK Counter service

the buffet at ft wilderness i think it is called trail's end ?? when we ate there a few years ago my daughter came back to the table with a piece of turkey that was still very raw. i showed our waiter and he was like "eww gross" and a few minutes later it was taken off the buffet. but i still don't understand why they would have put it out in the first place. i am never one to complain to anyone, but that was just a health hazard.

Oooooh, I forgot about the Cantina...can I change my pick? ;) We barely ate anything there, it was icky. We ate here to keep a table for Illuminations, and I think we've learned a valuable lesson...picking restaurants to get show seats is a bad idea.

I found the food at Cinderella's Royal Table to be the worst of the trip last year. Of course our daughter had a blast, so we'll probably endure it once again this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter