What's the worst restaurant in WDW?

We love the Tangierine Cafe and hate Marrakesh (for the reasons posted).

We loved Tangerine cafe as well and thought Marrakesh would be even better, I will stick with the Tangerine Cafe. Thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by yrdlyprincess
Oh my gosh seriously?? I have that on my ADR's (because it's a character meal) and 2 of you said the same thing about the food Is it worth it for the character part??? I understand that everyone has different likes & dislikes but 2 for "cold,slimy"?????

there are breakfasts with better food. but we had stitch all to ourselves in the low season last year. he took my hat, took our camera and took pics of us
banged the coffee mug. it was early in the morning during low season, and he hung out for 15 min. and again for a while after we ate.

I'd rather chef mickey or park fare for better food.

You must be confused - yrdlyprincess was discussing the Garden Grill. They do not serve breakfast. Lunch and dinner only.

BTW - we eat at GG every single trip - never had cold, slimy or greasy food. :confused3

Tony's-worst meal we have ever had ANYWHERE, not just WDW.

ABC Commissary-so bad we really couldn't even eat it.

Both are "never agains" DH still cringes when ever we walk past Tony's. I should add, that he is NOT by anyones definition, a "picky" eater. :rotfl:

ABC Commissary - I can't comment on the quality of the food since I have never ate here, however there is not a single thing on the menu that I would order, nothing :lmao: We thought about going here a few times but there was nothing to order

The mexican table service place - yuck, tried it twice, and wouldn't try it again.

Another vote for Tonys -noone in the family liked it, we wished we would have just gotten a quick bite somewhere instead we wated an hour and a half for lousy food. It was very bland.

I'd have to say Planet Hollywood and Boma. Yes Boma. Did not care for it at all. I read so many good reviews so I wanted to try it. Not for my taste. yuck. Ohana is my favorite it is sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

Trails end was ucky, we are big buffet peaple and ate at one each night of our trip last july and trails end made me sick. The meat was raw and my son only ate the bread

My DH and I ate at Tony's in MK during our first trip. We just didn't like the food or the menu. We felt rushed by the server (granted it was Christmas time and it was very crowded). The decor was nice, though.

For my DH and I, the only places we felt did not have good food were ABC Commissary in MGM and the Pepper Market at CSR. (And why put an automatic surcharge to sit there when you have to still go get your own food?) Just our .02

We love 'Ohana, Olivia's, and Concourse Steakhouse.

ABC Commissary in MGM. I had chicken curry that I couldn't eat and desert parfaits on DDP that were weird. Yuck. The upside was the air conditioning.

Our worst thus far is 50's Prime Time Cafe. Our dinners that I cook at home are much better than what we received on our visit and just not worth the money.

Service was mediocre and not as entertaining as I'd expected.

I have to say Tony's Town Sq. too. It was horrible the last two times we went, I thought I would give it a second chance thinking the first horrible experience was a fluke , but no ! I won't go back there again.

I think Brown Derby @ MGM. You couldn't understand anything on the menu! And now kids have to order off the adult menu in that place. Plus, it took us 3 hours to eat!:eek:

Honestly, I have never had a bad meal at WDW. I'm not picky at all. I will say however, the Tomorrowland Noodle Station doesn't sound very appetizing, but I've never tried it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter