What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, me and my friend are complaining about the severe weather warning that keeps popping up when we're watching the billboard awards.

we're both like "WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE THUNDERSTORM THAT MAY KILL US, WE WANNA SEE JUSTIN."

Taio Cruz won! YAY I LOVE DYNAMITE!

OMG! What the heck is Finn wearing?!

"The reason why I'm here right now... in a shower curtain..." LOLZ

I like how an hour ago everyone was hating on Jelena and now everyone’s in love with them. Okay? We’re all bipolar, I swear

people actually agree with me (':

Tuesday- English and Geography Finals (crud, I have to study tomorrow)
Wednesday- Careers Final
Thursday- Business and P.E. Finals

Finals scare me to death. I'm afraid I won't know the material and it's worth a whole period's grade.

wait... why is she even there in the first place? she's not up for any awards...? No, I don't think so. OH WAIT. She has to be there because he's there. Of course.

Thursday-English and Spanish final
Tuesday-Geometry and Physical Science
I want Physical Science over with! That is the only one I'm really worried about.

lolololololol i must be annoying y'all so much.
I'm really sorry, don't hate me for being annoying right now.
I'm just feeling so bipolar right now xD

JUSTIN BIEBER'S PERSONAL (twitter) IS FOLLOWING ME OHMYGOD HE'S ONLY FOLLOWING 51 PEOPLE AND HALF OF THEM ARE HIS REAL LIFE FRIENDS AND THE OTHER HALF ARE BELIEBERS AND IT REALLY IS HIM LIKE IT'S LEGIT AND I THINK I'M ABOUT TO DIE.

I log onto twitter and see that he's following me and I nearly fell out of my chair OHMYGOD BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE I'M LITERALLY SHAKING.

I think he accepted the follow request I sent him because my twitter name is yankeesgirl116 and he loves the Yankees...

OH MY GOSH.!.! Im soooo jealous!! That is so amazingly amazing!! :D :D :D

lolololololol i must be annoying y'all so much.
I'm really sorry, don't hate me for being annoying right now.
I'm just feeling so bipolar right now xD
I'm confused

Do you hate Selena because she's dating JB when you want to or do you think she's wrong for him? I would think you would be happy because he's (I assume) happy with Selena. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter