What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyisBeast

DIS Veteran
So, what's on your mind?

tumblr_lkh9e1lfxN1qf4cyf.gif

I think that's on the minority's mind, but whatever. I get first post! CHYEAH!

WHOA! Drew and I posted at like the exact same time! I wonder if that's the closest a first post has come to.

If y'all want to complain about the title, I could always change it to "What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend and the Hate of the Red Sox- Go Yankees!" (;

I'm back from Doctor Who! Just as good the second time. I've noticed there are two things Rory does every episode this season (assuming the two-parter episode counts as one).

1. Rory "dies", but it doesn't actually happen. First he's shot in the two-parter, but it was a trick. Then he drowns in the Pirate episode, but Amy revives him. Finally, in the recent episode, House tricks Amy into thinking he's died, but doesn't happen.
2. He mentions he's a nurse. Like he's trying to remind everyone about it.

If y'all want to complain about the title, I could always change it to "What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend and the Hate of the Red Sox- Go Yankees!" (;

I'll survive with NSN, but you don't EVER, NEVER EVER dis the Red Sox in a thread title :)

I have "Born This Way" stuck in my head this morning, but its with Glee singing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter