What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that there's a severe thunderstorm get off my screen weather alert.

Go justin go justin go justin go justin go justin go justin go justin win digital artist award.

I hope my cake looks good tomorrow. Its supposed to have the aliens off of Toy Story on it. I love those guys!

JUSTIN WON!!!!! WOOHOOOOO LOVE YOU!!!!

of course he kisses selena and I want to throw up. Why on earth is selena sitting in between pattie and justin? shouldn't he sit next to his MOM? I guess he needs to sit on the end since he's more famous and up for so many awards and she isn't so it's not like she's gonna be getting up...

There is rain forecasted for every single day this week. I am SICK of the rain! We've had nothing but it forever!

249355_2062330081041_1328384176_32399047_3567015_n.jpg

Who can decode this?

Ugh. I'm so super proud of him "Come up here Bieber" and then he hugs and kisses her and I'm like "ugh. thats cute. WAIT NO I WANNA THROW UP. but so cute."

I just want there to be ONE TIME where I see him at some event and not her.

lol. i love my bestfriend.

her: JUSTIN MENTIONED THE FANS FIRSTT!
me: :DDD I was just waiting for him to mention Selena
her: but he didnt!
me: :DDD she's probably so pissed though. and like "why didn't you mention meeeeeh?!?!?!?"

I am not dreading school as much this week. Weird and extremely out of character for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter