What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel evil for making Spaceship Earth float, and injuring Russel's leg... But it's all made up, so I don't know why I feel so bad!

tumblr_llmbip5if51qelt2r.jpg

Another thing to add to the corkboard when I get it...

Ohmygosh, I will never get that image out of my mind. What is wrong with the world for thinking up things like that? Do they want to make me sick?

On some sites they said Idina Menzel was supposed to come back on Glee to reprise her role as Shelby Corchoran. I really hope if it does happen that we'll get to see Beth again and there will be a Beth, Quinn and Puck moment.

Ditto and I want to see her new haircut is.

I'm watching Season 1 over again right now. I'm SO asking for the Season 2 DVD next year for Christmas :-) Though I'll be even sadder watching Season 2, since next season of Glee is... :sad1: the last for the current cast

::yes::

First impressions

First impressions of somebody can't give you enough information on whether or not you have a crush on them. You need to know their actual name, she said his username and didn't even know the whole thing, haha.

I think it's something that was in a promo -> Quinn tells Finn that they have to quit the Glee Club. <-

Oh... but would they really give away her big plan in the promo? Maybe there's more to it than just that?

Especially someone you've never even talked to.

this.

I'm so glad Bryan Ryan wasn't on Glee again this Season. I'm not a Neil Patrick Harris fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter