What's On Your Mind: Never Say Never Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my homework.
Science web 2.0 current event=done
Health questions= done
English A Separate Peace= done

I hated ASP though. Terrible book. Couldn't even read it, had to Spark Notes the whole thing the writing was so awful. And even SN didn't help. And my favorite character ended up dying... even though I predicted he would anyways.

Ohhhhhhhhh. I DUNNO. But he's my fav.

Tinkerbell ruins it.

Uhm... what? WHO IS IT?
psst. Go read the DIS Crush Thread.

Finished my homework.
Science web 2.0 current event=done
Health questions= done
English A Separate Peace= done

I hated ASP though. Terrible book. Couldn't even read it, had to Spark Notes the whole thing the writing was so awful. And even SN didn't help. And my favorite character ended up dying... even though I predicted he would anyways.

Ohhhhhhhhh. I DUNNO. But he's my fav.

Tinkerbell ruins it.

Uhm... what? WHO IS IT?
Some new person on the DIS Crush thread.

ROSE'S TURN!

I post-scream online when I'm watching Glee.

That made me think of Doctor Who. Then I realised I was merging two episode titles up!

Rose = First episode since the show restarted in 2005.
Turn Left = The Doctorless episode where Donna makes a left instead of a right at a road junction, and her whole life changes. Funnily enough, Rose is in that episode as well!

I love Glee's version of "One", though its nowhere near as good as U2's original, but still Glee does an awesome job.

I'm excited for this week's Glee. I want to know what Quinn is planning.

Ditto and I want to see her new haircut is.

I'm watching Season 1 over again right now. I'm SO asking for the Season 2 DVD next year for Christmas :-) Though I'll be even sadder watching Season 2, since next season of Glee is... :sad1: the last for the current cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter