whats good at rainforest?

I love their pot roast. It falls apart when you eat it! Yumm!

I always get Rasta Pasta. I always want to try something else, but the only time I can get to a Rainforest is at Disney so I never venture from it, LOL

Carrie

The Tuscan chicken is AMAZING! I love that stuff! I do NOT, however, like the potatoes that come with it, but they'll switch it out with no problem!

The BBQ Chicken pizza is also really good.

China Island Chicken Salad!!! YUMMY!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I gotta say, I'm not a 'fan' when it comes to restaurant chains but on our last trip, I had a Jambalaya from the RC and it was great...............a tad spicy but that's the way I like it...........

my mouth is watering just thinking about it.........mmmmmmmmmmm

:sunny: :sunny:

Originally posted by wdwobsessed
What is rasta pasta?

Thanks

WDWO

I know I'll forget some of the things in it so I looked up the menu:

It is grilled chicken, penne pasta, walnut pesto, red peppers, broccoli and spinach tossed with Alfredo sauce. So good. I'm very picky about Alfredo, I can't stand it to be too heavy or too much but they put *just* enough on there to make it taste great and not slop all over the place.

And it's a huge serving. I've never been able to finish (even eating late having had a very very early lunch and hungry to the point I thought my stomach was going to digest itself, haha) It could VERY easily feed two people.

Carrie

Hi

I LOOOOVE the Buffalo Chicken Salad! It is HUGE!:earseek: If you like spicy- you will like this. It has blue cheese, yummy buffalo chicken tenders, tomatoes, lettuce (perhaps more stuff I cant think of) and I believe a side of bread. Just yummy! I want one NOW!!:crazy: :crazy:

Have fun!
Lisa

Thanks everyone. I was a little unsure about eating at rf but it sounds great. Now I have to decide what to order!!:hyper:

DH had an appetizer platter as an entree and I had the quesadilla, both were very good for "chain type" restaurants. I agree about the crab dip, it's on th eappetizer platter along with yummy calamari, chicken fingers and a southwest type eggroll. A ton of food for one, he and I shared both it and my quesa, still had stuff left over!

I have never had a bad meal there......and their breakfast over at AK is just awesome! Maggie

We ate there twice on our last trip. Dinner at DTD, I had the pot roast & mashed potatoes....VERY GOOD! Then lunch at AK (b/c of the rain) I had a burger....also GOOD!

They have a big menu & a lot on their children's menu to choose from.

Yummy I love the Rainforest Cafe. I would recommend the Shrimp combo plate. It is delicious. I love their carribbean rice that they serve with it. Yummm.

Chicken Quesadillas... YUMMY!!!!

Rasta Pasta is also great and DH loves the burgers.

kdibattista...Your post is EXACTLY what I would have said!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter