whats good at rainforest?

I enjoyed the mixed grill. I'm not sure exactly what they called this dish.

Also the volcano dessert is awesome.

If you go for lunch - definitely use the Vacation Kingdom Lunch Voucher - you can get about $60 worth of food for $32!

We used one - our appetizer - Wings, were GREAT! Delicious sauce, huge meaty wings! They were GOOD!!

We split the Primal Steak - it was also VERY GOOD! Coconut shrimp add-ons - my husband still talks about them!

Key Lime Pie - so good! Everything we had was great!

Lglblonde...where did you get your certificate? I am hesitant about joining a club, just to buy a few certificates. Any recommendations are welcome! ;)

Disneyfan:

I joined hotwiresavingsclub.com for the 30 day trial - bought 1 VKL, 10 Q&C Voucher, 2 - 5 day PHP and then promptly discontinued the membership with no problem, incurring no fees for the 2-3 weeks I was a "member."

Thanks so much for the info! I wish you could post on the DIS..."I've got leftover vouchers, would you like to buy them?", but no go. I had joined one time a few years ago, and sold my leftovers to another DISer too. I'm just worried about all of the problems that I've heard about vouchers since then. Thanks again! :wave:

I used to work there and I have to say...everything is AMAZING (especially their pastas!). My all time favorite, though, is the Chicken Wrap. ENJOY!!

The chicken wrap does sound good! Wonder if it is WW-friendly? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter