What will you play next?

Well, it was nice to see some familar titles in Socio tonight. It will take awhile to get the hang of. Not too sure about it yet, JOBS?!! lol, that's why i play games to get away from that. hehe. Thanks for the help to those Dis friends I found in the park area! Also have an character on Build a Bear, Pixie Hollow, and VFK, but, well, sigh...

Cry, I miss VMK.

Well, it was nice to see some familar titles in Socio tonight. It will take awhile to get the hang of. Not too sure about it yet, JOBS?!! lol, that's why i play games to get away from that. hehe. Thanks for the help to those Dis friends I found in the park area! Also have an character on Build a Bear, Pixie Hollow, and VFK, but, well, sigh...

Cry, I miss VMK.

heh sorry i missed you there, I was on earlier to do my mission of the day :)

its a little difficult at first to get accustomed to but you will get the hang of it if you choose too. There is a pretty good number of vmkers taking over there so its a good escape at least.

I had joined this when it was mentioned a couple of months ago. Wondering what's up with all the ??? in place of names...? Are those names just not approved yet, or is it some bug?

I had joined this when it was mentioned a couple of months ago. Wondering what's up with all the ??? in place of names...? Are those names just not approved yet, or is it some bug?

no to introduce yourself say your log in title and it will appear over your head

when they say theirs you will be able to see their names as well

Hugs days ltns

no to introduce yourself say your log in title and it will appear over your head

Hugs days ltns

Thanks Pluto. Big hugs. :hug: :hug:

Hugs days ltns

And perhaps we should caution people not to get themselves stuck in toilets. :rotfl2: I know it's happened to both of us. I've also fallen into sofas. I was crying from laughing so hard at the game bugs.

And perhaps we should caution people not to get themselves stuck in toilets. :rotfl2: I know it's happened to both of us. I've also fallen into sofas. I was crying from laughing so hard at the game bugs.

Oh How did I miss that? I hope you did not ruin your new outfit! lol

Yes the ??? stays there until you introduce yourself to each other, then you become acquaintences.

There is a nice growing crowd of us dis/vmk players in town!!!

LOL They think I'm 55 Because I accidently clicked it when I was in a rush to leave. (Joined SocioTown)

Well, it was nice to see some familar titles in Socio tonight. It will take awhile to get the hang of. Not too sure about it yet, JOBS?!!

hehe, I know. I don't want to work at a stinking job on a virtual game. But get this, as your prepping dinner, logon go to work then log off. The clock still counts your time (although your shift is two hours). Or you can wait when you go to bed at night and go to work. Heh, who would of thought I would be working in food service again. LOL

Really now if there were a Denny's in SocioTown then maybe you could really relive some of the past. Oh good times, good times indeed!

hehe, I know. I don't want to work at a stinking job on a virtual game. But get this, as your prepping dinner, logon go to work then log off. The clock still counts your time (although your shift is two hours). Or you can wait when you go to bed at night and go to work. Heh, who would of thought I would be working in food service again. LOL

Well at least I was wearing my jeans and tee shirt instead of my party clothes Briar.

stylish1.jpg

Is a down right shame you ruined this outfit Ms. Top Model you.

I'm waiting for my Wizard 101 email, so in the meantime I decided to check out Runescape today, since there are non-combat options for players there.

I wasn't doing too badly until I was trying to find my way back to Lumbridge Castle, got lost in a forest of dead trees, accidently started chopping one, and died for some reason.

There's certainly a lot to explore. I just wish it was easier to see stuff on the mini-map!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter