What will you play next?

udflyer00

Mouseketeer
Now that it's all over, what will you fill the void with? I'd like to tag along, but not really sure where everyone is going. I assume everyone will scatter, but I'm sure some groups will prevail and find a new game.

Just curious,
Mark

I have been on pirates of the caribbean since September of last year as a beta tester. I have a level 40 pirate on the live server so I will continue there. My pirate has the same name as I did on VMK "SneekyTiki" look me up if you want to I will be glad to help you in any way I can!

Now that it's all over, what will you fill the void with? I'd like to tag along, but not really sure where everyone is going. I assume everyone will scatter, but I'm sure some groups will prevail and find a new game.

Just curious,
Mark

I won't be playing anymore online games for a while. I have a lot of real life projects to work on: sewing, painting my kitchen, working in my garden, putting photos in albums, making web pages, plus I have my medieval reenactment group, etc.

I will be checking in here at DIS most everyday to see what others people are doing. :)

Not sure, maybe I am going to care more about my real life than I did before, I wanted to play a game called Wonderland Online but it is like impossible to level up past lvl30 so -_-

I wanted to play a game called Wonderland Online but it is like impossible to level up past lvl30 so -_-
I gave that one a shot too. I thought it had an interesting artistic look to it and you had houses you could decorate and stuff. But it was just too hard to figure out what to do. I quit after 3 days.
:confused3

I gave that one a shot too. I thought it had an interesting artistic look to it and you had houses you could decorate and stuff. But it was just too hard to figure out what to do. I quit after 3 days.
:confused3

Oh, my trouble with the game is really about leveling otherwise I thought it was easy to understand crafting, mining, fishing, traveling around the world of WO. If you want to try to play again, I can help you if you need help to figure out things

I think I am going to look at wonderland online, and they have another game tales of pirates that also looks interesting by the same people.

For some reason I seem to have a thing for big cute anime eyes

Toontown was there for me before VMK and I will continue to play after, I have made great friends there and it is a game that I don't mind my kids playing, even my 2 and a half year old likes to jump around in there.

I have also hooked up with quite a few people here from Dis and showed them the ropes and helped them with tasks it is alot of fun when you have secret friends and can talk freely and work together.
If anyone is thnking of using the 30day free trial and would like a tour guide PM me :)

I've been trying a lot of games and so far the only one that I've gotten hooked on is Pirates of the Caribbean. It's not the same kind of game as VMK but it's a lot of fun in a different way. I signed up for an unlimited account (I hope I can still get my 30-days free from Yavn too).

In spite of VMK closing, I'm still a Disney fan first and foremost. I love the PotC movies. We did the "Pirate and Princess" party when we were at WDW two weeks ago. I think I can really get into the pirate thing. I even got a nice tricorn pirate hat and Disney should be sending me a flag with my crew kit soon. pirate:

I'll keep trying other games. Maplestory looks interesting as do those IGG.com games. I had a friend invite me to "World of Kung Fu" this week and I've been meaning to try "Pirates, Vikings, Knights" for a long time. Where ever I go I'll be looking for DIS friends to hang out with.

I'll be sticking to Animal Crossing on my Nintendo DS for now. I'm still up for trading friend codes with fellow DIS people so I can visit y'all's towns. :)

I look forward to being on Lego Universe when it opens late this year or early next.

I'd like to try Second Life, if I can find someone to show me how the heck to play it.

Otherwise, I'm really not too keen on participating in any Disney online 'promotions' any more.

I will be playing more with my webbie (Webkinz) since I have more time now.
I am still searching for another online game to play... But I am afraid, I will not find another VMK.

I've been trying a lot of games and so far the only one that I've gotten hooked on is Pirates of the Caribbean. It's not the same kind of game as VMK but it's a lot of fun in a different way. I signed up for an unlimited account (I hope I can still get my 30-days free from Yavn too).

In spite of VMK closing, I'm still a Disney fan first and foremost. I love the PotC movies. We did the "Pirate and Princess" party when we were at WDW two weeks ago. I think I can really get into the pirate thing. I even got a nice tricorn pirate hat and Disney should be sending me a flag with my crew kit soon. pirate:

I'll keep trying other games. Maplestory looks interesting as do those IGG.com games. I had a friend invite me to "World of Kung Fu" this week and I've been meaning to try "Pirates, Vikings, Knights" for a long time. Where ever I go I'll be looking for DIS friends to hang out with.

Join mardia pete, I have about 16m mesos and 50m in items, I will be glad to help you out on maplestory as any dis member that joins :) Just search for thetwix

I look forward to being on Lego Universe when it opens late this year or early next.
I am really looking forward to this too. I signed up to be in the beta almost a year ago now. Still waiting for it to open. Looks really fun.

My DS12 is looking forward to Fusion Fall. It is going to be an MMORPG kind of like World of Warcraft, only with all the Cartoon Network characters and some platforming elements added in. They are signing up for the beta now and should be open for beta late this summer.

I think I am going to look at wonderland online, and they have another game tales of pirates that also looks interesting by the same people.

For some reason I seem to have a thing for big cute anime eyes

You might check out Gaia then.
I'm over there with a group of DISers now.

I will also be trying out the new kingdom game as well as maybe some others. I know I will never find another VMK though. :(

You might check out Gaia then.
I'm over there with a group of DISers now.

I will also be trying out the new kingdom game as well as maybe some others. I know I will never find another VMK though. :(

I was on Gaia the other day and there were some really inappropriate room titles. (if that is what they are called) and some inappropriate discussions. When I say inappropriate I mean something I would not want my 14 and 11 year old kids reading.

I was on Gaia the other day and there were some really inappropriate room titles. (if that is what they are called) and some inappropriate discussions. When I say inappropriate I mean something I would not want my 14 and 11 year old kids reading.

Very true. It's supposedly PG-13, but I have seen some very questionable topics there. But, you really don't have to deal with people outside your friends. Game rooms can be locked from people joining, rooms can be locked except for friends, etc.

You can also go into the towns area and find those areas that have no people in them. Theaters show how many people are in them and just choose those that are empty. Avoid the foums other than the bump threads and just post the word bump on those threads. Also, you can change the word filtering to Very Strong Filtering in account preferences.

The stuff can be avoided. But, I do agree, I really wouldn't want kids to be playing it by themselves.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen and heard, those games safe for kids are generally too young for tweens and eveything else is questionable.

Hmmm, I posted to this thread last night but my post has disappeared.

Oh well, all I said was that I'm on Pirates already, level 34, but I'm bored over there. I don't think they've developed it enough yet. It gets really repetitive and, after a certain point, all there is to do is level up weapons etc.. Hoping it gets better.

I would be trying VFK if I could get in today. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter