What was#1 when you were born?

OK, I'm changing my answer --

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah was recorded during that year too.

my daughter was Fame - David Bowie

I use to think it was just a big perpetual fog every where,, apparently it was pretty much just round me.:hippie:

"Kiss You All Over" by Exile. I guess it could have been worse but I was hoping for AC/DC:cool2:

"Sukiyaki" by Kyu Sakamoto

I called my mom and asked her what this song was? :confused3 she never heard of it...

mine, Mar 14 '89....."Lost in Your Eyes"-Debbie Gibson
Momma's Aug 20 '65....."I Got You Babe"-Sonny & Cher
my brother's Dec 17 '93....."Again"-Janet Jackson

I called my mom and asked her what this song was? :confused3 she never heard of it...

It was a really cool song but the lyrics were in Japanese. Lovely melody though.

I'm sure your mom would remember it if she heard it. I still whistle it all the time:thumbsup2

"Kiss You All Over" by Exile. I guess it could have been worse but I was hoping for AC/DC:cool2:

Great tune!!!

Sukiyaki was very popular and has been remixed a dozen times over...

It was a really cool song but the lyrics were in Japanese. Lovely melody though.

I'm sure your mom would remember it if she heard it. I still whistle it all the time:thumbsup2

Ya see...I didnt even know that it was originally in Japanese!!!! Heres the english version by "Taste Of Honey"

Ahhhhhhhsooooo....here's the original version by Sakamoto Kyu!!!! Wooooow!!

It didn't make it to a # 1 spot on hit parade,,but it had to be somebodies song.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of ev'ryday
And tomorrow's just a dream away

Man has a dream and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true for you and me

So there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of ev'ryday
Just a dream away

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter