What was#1 when you were born?

#1 song on my birthday... The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence.

#1 song when DH was born...Bridge Over Trouble Water by Simon and Garfunkel

When DS (11) was born # song was the Macarena. I remember dancing the Macarena at my wedding where only a few of us knew it and all the guests thought we had made up the dance :rotfl: The song got to #1 a whole year and few months later.

#1 song on my birthday... The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence.

#1 song when DH was born...Bridge Over Trouble Water by Simon and Garfunkel

When DS (11) was born # song was the Macarena. I remember dancing the Macarena at my wedding where only a few of us knew it and all the guests thought we had made up the dance :rotfl: The song got to #1 a whole year and few months later.

So we can blame all of that mess on you??? SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!;)

Ginas is American Woman/No Sugar Tonight by the Guess Who!

Ive never seen that listed as ONE song before...boy, those GREATEST HITS LIVE type albums from the 70s could really mess a guys trivia up!!!

"Thank You (Falettin Me Be Mice Elf Agin)/ Everybody Is a Star" by Sly & the Family Stone
Now I'm going to have to find this song to see if I know it.

Lisa's is "Telstar" by The Tornadoes.

Erica is "Fame" by David Bowie

and Matt is
"Foolish" by Ashanti

When I looked at all the "2000's" songs I realized I didn't know any of them. :lmao:

Mine is "Get Back" by the Beatles. DH's is "American Pie" by Don McLean. Which is cooler to have? :rotfl:

Oh man....I feel ancient now.

Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price:confused3
Had to go look that up and listen.

I remember blaring my radio to most of your tunes.:woohoo:

The Old Lamp-Lighter - Sammy Kaye!

I want another pick - I never even heard of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter