What style of Teva sandal???

I just got mine in the mail. I ordered kid's sizes because they didn't have the style I wanted in women's (not to mention the kids were cheaper than the mens). But, this style doesn't have an adjustable heel strap. Anybody have any tips on adjusting them without the heel strap? It sort of looks like my right foot must be a fair bit bigger than my left, and I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

But, since the TKD in my user name is from Tae Kwon Do, and I use my right foot a lot, it may really be bigger! I guess breaking boards might do that :crazy:

OBTW tiggerpooh (and anyone else who has problems with the little pink bouncy guy), I just figured it out (with lots of help from the cruise board)! You have to do the colon, then capital P in the Pinkbounc If you don't, you choose the other guy by typing colon lowercase p and the rest of the thing comes out inkbounc!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter