What is your least favourite country?

I have never had a desire to visit any of the Russian or formerly known as Russian countries. Not sure why. I haven't been to any of them. Maybe I just picture bitter cold and those huge furry hats and think, "nope, let me go to a tropical island!" I don't really know.

Last edited:

"...Italy or France?"

"France."

"Nobody ever says Italy!" - Hank Scorpio
Canada:
giphy.gif

For about 30 years, East Germany held the place of (dis)honor in my heart. I do believe things are a bit better now....

Presently, I'd have to say North Korea. I don't think even Bangladesh can beat that.

East Germany. Still bitter about the USA Gymnastics Team losing the Bronze in 1988. Germany united is cool. East Germany still not cool. :rolleyes1

i agree and not just because Texas was mentioned. :) I don't know who is reading so I don't feel comfortable answering.
Many of the places mentioned in that post are places I have found very enjoyable, but then I try to travel with a good attitude and open mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter