What is your least favourite country?

Wow, so many nation's to alienate and so little time...

• Any dry country or country that "allows" foreigners to drink (sorta including Utah in this one)
  • I found Israel to have the worst people in it. I began calling it The France of the middle East.
  • France had similarly horrible people but also some wonderful people to balance it out and France had enough beauty to kinda justify the French elitism.
  • England was supposed to be this great 'coming home' but it was really just more like Wisconsin with a funny accent. Not awful enough to hate... just like the dairy state.
  • Curacao had a couple of good beaches, one pretty city, and the rest looked like a roadrunner cartoon or maybe Texas. Still, the beaches were nice so I can't hate the place.
  • Texas maybe. They like to brag that they are their own country. Fine, but it's one I'd like to give back.
  • Hrmm...
Okay, if I have to pick one...
  • Romania but only because of the rabid dogs that run the streets. You wanna see a grown man run from a spaniel, put him in a place where 30% of the stray dogs are rabid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter