What is the worst attraction at WDW?

Which attraction at WDW most desperately needs to be replaced or even just removed?

• Stitch's Great Escape

• The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)

• Swiss Family Treehouse

• Universe of Energy: Ellen's Energy Adventure

• Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable

• Journey into Imagination with Figment

• Honey I Shrunk the Audience

• Sounds Dangerous

• Wildlife Express Train

Results are only viewable after voting.
We love COP-- I first got attached to it on my son's 1st trip in 2000, he was 7 mo. old-- it was a perfect place to give him a bottle! We would go around 2 or 3 times sometimes! Now it's a great place to sit & relax & kill a little time either waiting for your Fastpass time on either Buzz or SM!

I didn't vote for it because it doesn't belong in the poll. It isn't an "attraction." It's just transportation to and from a somewhat distant area of AK. May as well include the parking lot trams and Disney buses in the poll. ;)

David

That's like saying that the Tom Sawyer raft is not an attraction.

But it's funny you should say that. After a few days into our last vacation, we had collected about 10 park maps, and every time we came back to the condo, my 3yo son and 4yo nephew would pore over the maps spread out on the coffee table, saying, "Where's the tram? I can't find the tram!"

So it would seem that the tram really can be more fun than the Wildlife Express. This is despite the fact that my son is a huge train fan, which is the only reason we even bothered with the Wildlife Express. But we got to see Pipa and brush some goats, so it's all good.

I like The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management), the carousel of progress and Honey I shrunk the audience

I don't want to see any of those go away!

That's like saying that the Tom Sawyer raft is not an attraction.

Actually, I don't consider that an attraction either, for the same reason. It's also not listed as an attraction on the Magic Kingdom customizable maps.

So it would seem that the tram really can be more fun than the Wildlife Express.

Of course -- but that's not surprising. They're both just transportation from A to B. The trams are often more fun because the drivers crack jokes.

David

The swiss family tree house-its a lawsuit and broken bones waiting to happen-holy chaos-they should rename it-Lord of the Flies as it has no rules...and Stitch is pretty bad too-but I feel at least you wont get dangerously pounced or injured on that ride.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter