What is the worst attraction at WDW?

Which attraction at WDW most desperately needs to be replaced or even just removed?

• Stitch's Great Escape

• The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)

• Swiss Family Treehouse

• Universe of Energy: Ellen's Energy Adventure

• Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable

• Journey into Imagination with Figment

• Honey I Shrunk the Audience

• Sounds Dangerous

• Wildlife Express Train

Results are only viewable after voting.

yenlee

Mouseketeer
Or more accurately, I'd like to know which attraction at WDW most desperately needs to be replaced or even just removed? An attraction so bad that a park may actually be better off without it. For the purpose of this poll, I'm not looking for rides that you personally hate, but rather rides that almost universally disliked. So for example, even though the Tomorrowland Speedway might be about as fun as watching paint dry, it's undeniable that little kids just love it and have a great time. And even though you might hate Carousel of Progress, some people really love it (like me and many others on this board). Here are the nominees that I consider to be in the running for worst attraction.

Stitch's Great Escape. This post was inspired by a recent thread about Stitch's Great Escape. Its lameness is discussed there.

The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management). Sure, the original needed some improvement, but does *anyone* prefer this one over the original?

Swiss Family Treehouse. Disney purists might cry blasphemy, but there is really no point to this attraction.

Universe of Energy: Ellen's Energy Adventure. Long, boring, out-of-date, and even offensive to most environmentalists.

Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable. *I* actually like it okay, but many do not. I have to watch it get the bad taste out of my mouth left by Universe of Energy. However, I do wish this had become the Soarin queue instead of Food Rocks :(

Journey into Imagination with Figment. They brought back Figment, but they couldn't bring back the magic.

Honey I Shrunk the Audience. The oldest and most tired of the 3D movies.

Sounds Dangerous. I have a great idea for a replacement. It would be a seasonal attraction called, "Slightly Darkened, Air Conditioned Room For Taking Naps."

Wildlife Express Train. It's a train ride, which little kids love, except that it somehow manages to be 1/1000 as fun as the WDW Railroad. The most exciting part of the ride is seeing animal cages.

My personal vote goes to Sounds Dangerous. There were no other nominees from DHS, because I can't imagine anyone preferring this attraction over anything else from DHS.

the carousel of progress has to go on that list

i know it has been around forever, but it is awful

The worst: Stitch's Great Escape.

Second worst, but a distant second: Sounds Dangerous.

I can imagine there are people who like Sounds Dangerous. It was mildly interesting the first time I ever did it. But I have never had any desire whatsoever to go back, and neither have any of my family members.

David

I'll go with the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

If anybody says Carousel of progress, I'll personally drive to wherever you are right now, take you by force, drive you to orlando, buy you a ticket, and handcuff you inside the Carousel!
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!

OK LSU fan, you're on the list! You too, Bytheblood.
Something tells me I'm going to have to rent a bigger vehicle.

The Enchanted Tiki Room for sure!!! Good Grief, how stupid! We did it for the first time last week and we are still talking about that being the dumbest thing we have ever seen!

Stitch I think is fine, some people actually do enjoy it! All the others I think are fine too. The Planet Watch ride is a big waste of time IMO, but they can greatly improve that area back there if they wanted to.

I think you need to add the Narnia 'attraction' I mean movie trailer on to that list. Huge waste of space and time!!!

I voted for Circle of Life...but it was pretty close between that and Stitch. I love Stitch the character. But the ride is less than amusing. I settled on Circle of Life because it is, IMO, incredibly lame.

I'll go with the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

If anybody says Carousel of progress, I'll personally drive to wherever you are right now, take you by force, drive you to orlando, buy you a ticket, and handcuff you inside the Carousel!
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!

Here Here Here!!!! I SOOOOO Miss Carousel of Progress.. I literally cried when they took it from Disneyland in CA and moved it to MK in WDW. So when I go to WDW - it's a MUST MUST MUST See multiple times!

:goodvibes

Not sure why Honey I shrunk the Audience is on that list. That's pretty enjoyable.

And you should add It's A Small World to the list!

I wish you could vote for more than one.

I voted for the train but I think Circle of Life is a tie. None of these are great, Ellen's dinos are OK and great for a rest.

Narnia is not even an attraction is it??

Swiss Family Treehouse - the only time it has a line is on the 4th of July!!

The one redeeming of all of them is that they take people away from an attraction you may want to do. A crowd absorber.
Bob

I didn't even have to look at the whole list, Stitch is by far the worst attraction ever in the history of theme park attractions!

OK so I may have exaggerated a bit but I love AE so the new and more "kid friendly" replacement just annoys the heck out of me.

Stitch. By a mile.

What is inexcusable is it is fairly new and that bad. At least some of the other lame ones like CoP are, shall we say, classics?

A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS on whoever said the CoProgress has to go! That is a Walt Classic. I will divest myself of all things Disney if they ever take that down. (I was mad when they changed the song lyrics!)

Stich is horrible...Mission to Mars was better. I would be in favor of gutting it for something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter