What Is The One Thing You Miss?......

yikes!!!!! too much water or pressure changes in atmosphere in your area????

I miss my sisters flowering tiny sunflower variety in her backyard...just days away from bursting forth....I have been watering them.

This is my first year without sunflowers in my garden. I planted many seeds, but the little plants were all eaten! So, yes, I miss sunflowers in my garden.

Is your son visiting? Does he live in AZ?
no...it is what we did in oregon...he had choice of carls or best chinese food or local chain...he loved the idea of two gushy burgers...that is what I am missing most of oregn visit....are you sittng down....i had enough peaches...so they are low the miss list.

^ At some point I did realize the topic of this thread, and I realized you missed your son.

Glad those peaches are so memorable! We have four huge juicy white peaches left from a trip to the farm market.

I miss cold water for bathing...or that is to cool ourselves off till we have the pool clean. the only cool water we have for 1-2 mintues that comes out of the hot water heater that is turned off...so the water sits in the tank and cools down...so when our luke warm shower is over...we turn the hot water knob on in the shower and instant cool relief.

^ If it works, OK!

I miss seeing water lilies in our pond. The water hyacinths have gone wild, and I realize they are choking out the water Lily flowers.

You can see that there are pretty water hyacinth flowers, but no room for either the water Lily leaves or flowers!

I miss the moon come over the palm tree to the east of our pool...neighbor cut it down today...it was so beautiful at night,to float around in the pool and full moon highlight the palm fronds, made this hard desert living more special. it was at the back of his property, so he never saw it

I miss having to book Magic Express coming to pick me up next April!

Last edited:
I miss operation Fireside in which Coast Guard recruits were hosted by local families for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I miss my rotary Princess phone. Really.
I found one just an hour ago, why I am here on the screen looking at ebay values. a mint in package made in hong kong plastic rotary princess phone... very pink .......according to ebay....I have the only one in the world....good night to all, my week starts tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter