What Is The One Thing You Miss?......

I miss the cloud cover we had this morning, Citrus Curtis was able to prune the trees that hard to do when the suckers grow into the light, took the farmer market truck down to the auto repair to inflate tires so that when we return there will be air to return to the auto repair and inflate. love the cloud shade

I miss my desert walks....securing our outdoor goods into Estate across the street as they have a really nice walled breezeway that will keep the 125 degrees to a minimum over the summer...so as I am exercising..I keep seeing folks pass by with their walking stickes, wide brimmed hats, water bottles ... knowing that the spent the cool morning hours on the wash.....so Sunday I get to walk along the downtown river early morning.

1a. My parents.
1b. Rush concerts. Spent a lot of money and made a lot of friends following these guys around...it has been 6 years and Neil Peart passing last year of brain cancer hit me harder than it should.

I miss listening to the radio in the car....I don't travel anywhere nor have a daily habit of listening. In oregon, when shopping at the Goodwill garbage store there was the trip there and trip back or going out to eat....now...just sit at home all day...same old tv programing.

....well...that is changing in oregon this friday...they cut into wives days of our lives...boy was she livid, weeks of olympics and the could have preemtped Dr oz or Dr phil or jeopardy ....talking about the new masking plan.i miss my goodwill outlet by th epound store...i feel so alive and intelligent when shopping there. ...I get withdrawls everytime we drive by.

Today while listening to the Kingdom Heirs, I realize that what I really miss is a CD player in a car. I have favorite CD’s by little known groups, some Gospel groups that I love to listen to on long drives. A portable CD player has been very disappointing. :(

Today while listening to the Kingdom Heirs, I realize that what I really miss is a CD player in a car. I have favorite CD’s by little known groups, some Gospel groups that I love to listen to on long drives. A portable CD player has been very disappointing. :(
so our new is 2013, so luckly cd player was still aviable, the onlhy problem is that is low to the floor....the whole screen is complex.....the old van also had cd and on the way up we played blackwood brothers in the desolate areas of the US/nevada that have no radio signals....except for Goldfield,,,they have a great radio staion, range of 20-30 miles. wive and I have such a range of tastes, but love for the lord, that blackwood brother cures the common fuss

but I do miss listeing to vangelis as I go up and over the Siskiyous on the oregon/calif border. creature of habit..I had music for every region of i-5 from salem to Bakersfield, and then more music.

I am missing frequent hummingbird sightings by my feeders. I don’t know why they are not coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter