What Is The One Thing You Miss?......

highly buttered movie popcorn....like the bag I almost did not finish that mid- summer showing in the Boise, Idaho summer of 1977

Wow backwards? what decade your favorite soundtrack??? I was horrible at it.

downhill skiing is what I miss....so easy to put on skis and do a slow descent down a beginer slope... have yet to miss a beat....could try the slopes north of vegas I guess. winter of 2022

maybe I will dream of it tonight....going to bed...good night

I miss ripe raspberry off the backyard canes. Had huge crop....so much so that we did not harvest U-Pick strawberries in the oregon fields. The offerings here from mexico are on the tad of sour. wife likes to smush them on english muffins.

for sure...how did PT go?

I miss traveling I-5 between Ashland, oregon and Woodland, CA...range of beauty and stops... US 95 is just one long sandy shoulder, till north of tonapah...mountains are painted. ...then back to sand

It has an old part??....all I know is the ARCO gas station. last cheap gas before Yucca Valley

I miss the sound of ravens at sunset

I miss standing at the front room window and watching rain pour down on the street and flow below the sidewalks and pour into the drain grate.

Wow backwards? what decade your favorite soundtrack??? I was horrible at it.

downhill skiing is what I miss....so easy to put on skis and do a slow descent down a beginer slope... have yet to miss a beat....could try the slopes north of vegas I guess. winter of 2022

maybe I will dream of it tonight....going to bed...good night
The only way to skate......

I miss yellow corn

yep thanks to progress and american sweet tooth ...yellow corn is now hard to find...we only eat if off the cob if shredded to the top of a salad or spuds.

I miss a ripe peach....but in two months will have my belly full

somewhere in time I lost the desire for cinnamon...so I avoid it

I miss quiet mornings...sleeping outside still has temps have been very manageable...anyhow..there is a bird that sings from midnight to 4, then the doves take over...so usually aswake by 5:30 from sound sleep.

so i miss my quiet mornings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter