What is the most physical pain you have experienced?

I would like to say childbirth - no epidurals and broken ribs and tailbone - but since I got a beautiful babies out of it, it doesn't seem that bad.

I have a pretty high threshold for pain but some pretty bad ones were:

Broke a couple of ribs and one that punctured my spleen - that was pretty bad.
Waited too long to go to the doctor for a pain in my side - turned out my gall bladder burst and I got sepsis.
I've had several major surgeries and pain meds do not work for me so having any surgery is awful!
I have trigeminal neuralgia - that is HORRID.

The worst pain for me was when I waited too long for a hip replacement and my hip collapsed. There was nothing left to my hip and had to wait 3 weeks to get in for a replacement. I was dealing with the pain as it wasn’t unbearable, until one day I woke up and couldn’t walk. The pain was constant, couldn’t sit comfortably, sleep or much else.

I would have to say when I not only broke my shoulder but dislocated it, as well, came in 2nd.

When I fractured my wrist in 3 places was up there, too.

Birthed 2 gigantaur sons without pain meds ... hurt.

4 spinal fusions ... sucked.

The worst pain of my life was a shingles attack inside my ear canal while in the hospital for my last fusion/revision.

The results of my car accident now three years ago. I had lots of damage but my broken ribs hurt the most initially. Some of the most prevalent pain has been the nerve damage in my busted leg. It's gone from severe to annoying but it's still there.

Two kidney stones in my life, and several rounds of gout. Worst kidney stone was waking up on a gym floor and trying to walk to the bathroom, then the crawling back some 150'

I have had two C-Sections, but to be honest, I don't remember the pain. My kids are older.
What I DO remember is having a hysterectomy three years ago and those HORRIBLE trapped gas pains you get afterward. Then three months later, five of my six incisions herniated and I had to have more surgery to repair them. I told the surgeon about the horrible pains and he said he would try to get the air out. Wait, WHAT??? That was a preventable thing the first time?????

What was the principal pain? I have never known anyone that contracted it. Were you infected at school?

We have no idea where I got it. It was viral, not infectious. It's a horrible headache, that also made me physically ill. I have a very high pain tolerance and I was begging for more pain medication before I could get another dose. Worst part is I had it twice - 10 years apart!

We have no idea where I got it. It was viral, not infectious. It's a horrible headache, that also made me physically ill. I have a very high pain tolerance and I was begging for more pain medication before I could get another dose. Worst part is I had it twice - 10 years apart!
Wow Does that happen often that it becomes active again? The socond time must have been very depressong when you realized you had to go through it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter