What is the most physical pain you have experienced?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
As we have had ridiculous injuries

I would say a part from having a football whacked into my private area , it would have to be when I was a child falling off a slide , the pain was unbearable and I struggled to walk back home.

Other than childbirth, a scratched cornea. The pain was more intense than I would have thought. Opening my eye hurt, closing it hurt, then it would water and hurt even more.

When the pain meds wore off before the perscription was filled for home meds after my (deeply impacted) wisdom teeth came out.
My oldest was 3 months old and born wihtout pain meds and that was nothing compared to the tooth pain

My kneecap being dislocated for 47 minutes. That was some ride to ER in an ambulance that seemed to hit every pothole in New Orleans.

I had a spinal tap in 2017. The procedure itself doesn't hurt but they warned me I might get a little headache afterwards. OH MY GOD... a few hours later I was in fetal position. It felt like a hot poker stabbing me in the brain every time I stood up. I had to lay flat on my back for a couple days until it subsided.

The few months before I had my right hip replacement surgery. Pain was so bad I cried when I tried to sit down and after sitting a few minutes before pain came back, I cried trying to stand back up. Having to stand most of the time made lower legs ache so there was no middle ground.

Mine's kind of gross, so you have been warned.

A few years ago I had a general cystoscopy (if you don't know it's like a colonoscopy but for, well, the other side). I felt fine at first but you wake up having to pee. That was unpleasant! I described it at the time as feeling like flaming razor blades! Also, it's blue, which is just weird (but all normal effects of the procedure). This actually lasts for a few days. It hurt so much I would dread going to the bathroom. On the plus side nothing troubling was found.

Besides giving birth to two children without pain medication, it has to be the two gall bladder attacks I had before it was removed in 1977.

tooth that abcessed under a crown. Ungodly pain ( I gave birth to two 10 lbs children) that recurred for about 2 years because the infection ran down my jaw bone and lived in the joint flaring up to make me horribly ill every few months. Then they had to 1) pull off the crown, 2) drill out the canals and repack them 3) scrap my jaw bone and do a bone graft in it under where the roots of that tooth were because I had a pit in my jaw bone. The hip I need replaced hurts about half as bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter