What is the greatest TV show of all time?

Game of Thrones... love it... can't wait for next year, sad its ending. Also Versailles love history.

Blue Bloods, Bones, Law and Order, Castle, CSI Las Vegas,

Friends, Big Bang....

Comedy: I Love Lucy, MASH and Seinfeld.

Drama: Law and Order SVU, Once upon A Time, The Originals, Chicago PD.

The comedies are ones that I can watch again and again and still find funny. Lucy was my mom’s favorite and we enjoyed it together. And Dd enjoys it as mich as Mom did. It’s just timeless good comedy.

There isn’t any drama that old that I would still watch. Or any from my own childhood. So the ones o think are the best are newer.

Comedy: Married With Children, Six Feet Under, Weeds

Drams: The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul

Comedy: The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

Drama: Little House on the Prairie. A friend worked on it and so I watched it. Michael Landon really did Produce an hour long movie every week.

Wow, 4 pages and nobody has mentioned it:

The Simpsons - 30 seasons and a Movie, people - and talk about an influence on culture, it's added several words to the dictionary!

Drama-wise, it's a littler harder. While Star Trek as a show never set the world on fire when it was on, it's lasting influence is certainly a big one. Gunsmoke was on for a long time and was appointment TV for a lot of it. Law & Order seems to have some enduring popularity. There's also M.A.S.H. which as people mentioned is both comedy and drama, and it definitely in the running in both categories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter