What is the greatest TV show of all time?

I’ll break it down into olden and modern times and in some cases can’t pick just one!

Comedy: The Andy Griffith Show/The Honeymooners Seinfeld/The Office

Drama: The Twilight Zone The Sopranos

I am judging by shows I can just watch again and again and still enjoy them.

Comedy....I Love Lucy
Drama.......love police shows.....Criminal Minds, all the Law and Orders

Comedy - The Office, Seinfeld, MASH, all of those for different reasons (and do love Newhart, the Vermont one)

Drama - not a drama fan - too much drama in real life

Guilty Pleasure - Dallas

So hard to choose...
Drama- West Wing, Criminal Minds
Comedy- Six Feet Under, Cheers
Guilty pleasure- any of the "competitions" like Chopped, Trading Spaces, Great British Baking Show

Breaking Bad is hands down the best show that has ever been on tv. I love Dexter, but it ended really weirdly. I love GOT but they missed the mark many times in comparison to the books. Breaking Bad is nearly perfect.

Comedy: Keeping Up Appearances

Drama: Knots Landing

So many... Allo Allo, Dad's Army, Father Ted, Fawlty Towers, Come Fly With Me, The Simpsons, South Park, Little Britain, Friends, M*A*S*H, The Big Bang Theory, The Twilight Zone, the Stargates, The X Files, The New Statesman, The Blue Planet (because you MUST have at least one documentary)...

Comedy: M*A*S*H hands down
Drama: Stargate SG-1 Season 1-8 does it for me

Mine would be M*A*S*H and Homicide: Life on the Streets.

However, nobody mentioned The Wire? (Correction - it was mentioned)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter