What is the current stateroom gift on the fantasy?

Yes! ^_^ Speaking of Small World... I'm the one who showed off my Small World FE pocket on the group page recently :teeth:

Yes, I remember them. I don't join any of the FE groups, but my daughter and grandkids do it. My daughter who is on our same cruise is a FE seller, so if I want anything, she gives me one.

When we sailed Hawaii in Sept 2015, the Honolulu to Vancouver route, they ran out of Platinum bags. About 3 days in we received a Hawaii beach towel and bottle of wine for the "inconvenience", LOL no inconvenience, I was happy to get the towel in place of the bag.

I still cherish the towel we got for our 1st Castaway club gift on our 2nd cruise in 2003.
Our second cruise was in '03 as well. That must be where the towel came from. I noticed one of my kids using it at the pool last week. Good memories. We had one child on that cruise--a 2yo who is now a junior in high school and driving! On our cruise next month, we'll have her and her 3 younger siblings. So two cabins, but hopefully that means two CC gifts (whatever they may be).

Our second cruise was in '03 as well. That must be where the towel came from. I noticed one of my kids using it at the pool last week. Good memories. We had one child on that cruise--a 2yo who is now a junior in high school and driving! On our cruise next month, we'll have her and her 3 younger siblings. So two cabins, but hopefully that means two CC gifts (whatever they may be).

Great memories!!! Our kids were 15 and 11, now 29 & 25 both married and we have 2 grandkids! Time flies. My daughter now takes her 2 kids on DCL and my son and his wife went on The Wonder for their honeymoon in May.

Is this gift that you are referring to for the Member Cruise? Or do they give a gift for all cruises?

Is this gift that you are referring to for the Member Cruise? Or do they give a gift for all cruises?

You get a cabin gift for returning guest. So from cruise #2 and beyond. Different levels get an xtra gifts.

Not sure if this was reported on here yet, but Fantasy guests aboard yesterday's sailing received the blue backpack with Castaway Club luggage tags (gold, silver only receives bag. Not sure what extras platinum receive.)

It's a new style, looks very nice!!
Unless it's changed the Platinum gift is a choice between sparkling wine/truffles/fruit bowl
2016 platinum fruit bowl 2417 P1090688 1500.jpg platinum sparkling wine.jpg

Not sure if this was reported on here yet, but Fantasy guests aboard yesterday's sailing received the blue backpack with Castaway Club luggage tags (gold, silver only receives bag. Not sure what extras platinum receive.)

Its a cute bag, its what my son and daughter in law received on The Wonder in May for their Baja cruise.
I would love that, we sailed at the same time on The Magic and got another burlap bag, I was jealous of theirs.

Thanks for the update and picture. Is is big enough to use as a carry tote for CC or should we still bring the older tote or beach tote bag?

Glad the CC gift has been updated. On 7/15 Fantasy sailing, it was still the beach bags with tumblers.

Oh nooo :worried: I don't like that backpack at All...

I saw those burlap bags and I was so looking forward to getting it in November :( If someone wants to change with me then, let me know. :guilty:

And it looks like something my husband would not be embarrassed to carry--unlike that dang burlap bag!!

Okay, so most of you seem to have several burlap bags and don't like them at all...
Maybe I could buy one (can pay via Paypal) and get it sent to Coronado Springs Resort in November? :D Anyone interested?

Hoping for the backpack on our 9/8/17 Dream cruise in a few weeks! We are burlap bagged out.

We are platinum and sailed last week on the Fantasy. We got the burlap bag, the 2 silver cups, and then our choice of 1 of a few different gifts to be delivered. I'm not sure that anyone ever checked to see which one we wanted (one of the kids may have gotten the call and not told us), but the chocolates showed up in our room the last day, and that is what I usually choose.

We are platinum and sailed last week on the Fantasy. We got the burlap bag, the 2 silver cups, and then our choice of 1 of a few different gifts to be delivered. I'm not sure that anyone ever checked to see which one we wanted (one of the kids may have gotten the call and not told us), but the chocolates showed up in our room the last day, and that is what I usually choose.

Thanks, not the news I wanted, but at least my expectations are lower now. We leave on 9/9.

Okay, so most of you seem to have several burlap bags and don't like them at all...
Maybe I could buy one (can pay via Paypal) and get it sent to Coronado Springs Resort in November? :D Anyone interested?
I only have one but if we end up with a 2nd on our WBTA in Sept. I'd happily sell it to you! I won't need 2 of them. And I am one of the oddballs who really liked the bag--it was nice and big, held towels for all 4 of us (plus my shorty wetsuit), sunscreen, some water bottles, and granola bars. I happily toted that thing to WDW and Universal after the cruise, too! It did have a slight odor to it when we first got it but a few squirts with our travel Febreeze took care of that! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter