What is the current stateroom gift on the fantasy?

Okay, so most of you seem to have several burlap bags and don't like them at all...
Maybe I could buy one (can pay via Paypal) and get it sent to Coronado Springs Resort in November? :D Anyone interested?
Sorry, can't sell stuff here on the boards.

I'm not sure that anyone ever checked to see which one we wanted (one of the kids may have gotten the call and not told us)
We've always had to go to Guest Services to let them know what gift we wanted. Don't know, maybe the truffles are the default gift if no one responds.

6/2015 Fantasy was royal blue/grey sling backpack
5/2016 Wonder (alaska) was navy russack backpack
I've gotten the burlap bag ever since up to 4/2017 Wonder
I'm hoping the change is soon!

I LOVE the navy russack backpack. Got my years ago and wore it out...actually had to have the back straps resewn! I HATE the burlap bag!

Interesting! We have always gotten a phone call or I think even once our stateroom host asked.
One time we had a note/form left in our room by our stateroom host, telling us to check which gift we wanted and turn it into Guest Services. The last cruise, never got anything (like the form), so, around day 4 (11 night cruise) we asked about the gift at Guest Services and they said "Oh, yes, what would you like?".

One time we had a note/form left in our room by our stateroom host, telling us to check which gift we wanted and turn it into Guest Services. The last cruise, never got anything (like the form), so, around day 4 (11 night cruise) we asked about the gift at Guest Services and they said "Oh, yes, what would you like?".

I just double checked the letter we got in the room and it does note "simply choose from the items below, and a crew member will contact you tomorrow morning to confirm your selection." In this case however no one ever contacted us, LOL! I actually forgot about it until the chocolates showed up. ;)

We are platinum and sailed last week on the Fantasy. We got the burlap bag, the 2 silver cups, and then our choice of 1 of a few different gifts to be delivered. I'm not sure that anyone ever checked to see which one we wanted (one of the kids may have gotten the call and not told us), but the chocolates showed up in our room the last day, and that is what I usually choose.

Just wondering, who was the cruise director during your cruise.....

I only have one but if we end up with a 2nd on our WBTA in Sept. I'd happily sell it to you! I won't need 2 of them. And I am one of the oddballs who really liked the bag--it was nice and big, held towels for all 4 of us (plus my shorty wetsuit), sunscreen, some water bottles, and granola bars. I happily toted that thing to WDW and Universal after the cruise, too! It did have a slight odor to it when we first got it but a few squirts with our travel Febreeze took care of that! :-)
Transatlantic get the European/Alaska gift which is the backpack

Blue backpack was the gift on the Fantasy last week. It is cute but does not hold as much as the burlap beach bag. Could barely fit 3 beach towels (could not zip it closed) in the blue bag.

Anyone have any updates on any of the ships?

Blue sling messenger style backpack on the Dream. Not enough inside pockets and the water bottle mesh outside pocket (only one instead of two) could not fit my travel cup. It wasn't that roomy. Certainly not as roomy as a beach bag or the old blue backpack from several years ago.

Blue sling messenger style backpack on the Dream. Not enough inside pockets and the water bottle mesh outside pocket (only one instead of two) could not fit my travel cup. It wasn't that roomy. Certainly not as roomy as a beach bag or the old blue backpack from several years ago.

I am holding out hope that I get this bag and not another burlap. Its not big, but its cute for vacation to throw some small things in. I don't like to carry a purse when were on vacation, I usually put everything into a backpack.

I am holding out hope that I get this bag and not another burlap. Its not big, but its cute for vacation to throw some small things in. I don't like to carry a purse when were on vacation, I usually put everything into a backpack.

It's good for small stuff. I was surprised the mesh bottle holder wasn't bigger and that there weren't two. The backpack from 2013/2014 is the best! Thankfully, mine is still in good shape! Fingers crossed for you!

It's good for small stuff. I was surprised the mesh bottle holder wasn't bigger and that there weren't two. The backpack from 2013/2014 is the best! Thankfully, mine is still in good shape! Fingers crossed for you!

I had 3 of those blue backpacks, I'm on my last one. It was the best one ever!!!!

We have 2 of the blue backpacks and I use 1 of them almost everyday. They go on every vacation including when I sail other cruise lines. They are the best and I'm looking forward to one of the new ones when we board the Magic in October.

Does anyone have any pics of the "new" backpack?

Here it is. It's a sling messenger type you're supposed to wear across your chest. Not big enough in my opinion. No inside pockets except for one large elasticity one in the main zippered compartment . Front zippered one is really shallow and no pockets for pens, phone, etc.
1504022104895-2053522262.jpg

Thank you for the pic! Hmmm...not sure if we'll want to take it off the ship with us (except for maybe on our horseback riding excursion) as I don't particularly want to advertise we're on DCL (trying to "blend" in a little on our WBTA in a few weeks). It's a nice bag, likely big enough for the 2 of us, but definitely would NOT be big enough four family of four. Will definitely take it on our future DL/WDW trips :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter