• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? Part II

My DH bought 'repositionable' glossy photo paper instead of the magnetic paper I asked him to buy. Will that pass or fail as adhesive:scared: ? I may just have to use some little magnets because if I have to make one more trip to the store, someone isn't gonna get on that plane Sunday:crazy2:

OK, this is not a good picture and the adhesive magnets wouldn't stick on the backs of the signs, but this my door.

DisneyCruise2008DoorSigns.jpg

quick? sorry to be a bother. But did you print those on regular paper and then laminate them and use magnets to hold them into place or are they printed on magnetic paper?

Thanks

GoofyTraci - You can buy magnetic printer paper from an office supply store.

Everyone else - Are those Mickey ears around your room # magnets too? Does anyone have those graphics to share?

We are headed for our first cruise beginning on April 4th and the kids have all gotten fired up on decorating the door.

We are big Incredible fans. Does anyone have ideas to share as we try to put something together.

Thanks for all the great ideas.

OK, this is not a good picture and the adhesive magnets wouldn't stick on the backs of the signs, but this my door.

DisneyCruise2008DoorSigns.jpg

Can I ask how many inches across your mickey ears are. I have them off the internet but I don't want them too small. Some of the pics I've seen the ears seem too small for my taste, but I love the size of yours in comparison to the room number.

So what are the measurements of your mickey ears?

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

GoofyTraci - You can buy magnetic printer paper from an office supply store.

Everyone else - Are those Mickey ears around your room # magnets too? Does anyone have those graphics to share?

thanks for the response.I do know that you can buy magnetic paper and most use this but I asked the ? bc they look very glossy and just wondered.

We are headed for our first cruise beginning on April 4th and the kids have all gotten fired up on decorating the door.

We are big Incredible fans. Does anyone have ideas to share as we try to put something together.

Thanks for all the great ideas.

I have some clip art and some blanks. Are you wanting to personalize them yourself? If you want them already done send me or post the names, ship and date (if you want that on it) and I can fix you up some. I will post the blanks and clip art if you are wanting to do them yourself!

I have some clip art and some blanks. Are you wanting to personalize them yourself? If you want them already done send me or post the names, ship and date (if you want that on it) and I can fix you up some. I will post the blanks and clip art if you are wanting to do them yourself!

rhondamccollough@hot - That would be awesome if you could do some for me:yay: This is not really my specialty but the doors look great all decorated.

Anything you can come up with using the following combination would be terrific:

The Kennedys - Steve, Lora, Tyler(17), Kristin(15), Cooper(5) and Carter(1)
Disney Magic
April 4 - 11, 2009

Thanks again for the offer.

kennedys.jpg

kennedys2.jpg

kennedys3.jpg

kennedys4.jpg

Here are some examples...you can let me know if you like them and also if putting Tyler as the crazy is ok!LOL (I figured it would be since he is 17LOL) I can change anything and also let me know which ones you want to put the dates on!

Would you please do Mickey & Minnie Bon voyage, April 25, 2009

thank-you

The Mickey & Minnie Bon Voyage is actually part of the Bon Voyage package you can buy from the Disney Cruise site celebrations page. I surprised my girls with that; it comes with a cake, door magnet, ,streamers inside the stateroom and large banner.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...Listing?name=StateroomCelebrationsListingPage

my gals loved it, they have now decorated our front door, on the inside, just like our stateroom door was. Unfortunately instead of opening the door and seeing the stateroom I see snow :(

rhondamccollough@hot - As the little neighbor said on the Incredibles - "That is totally wicked!!!" :yay:

They look incredible (pun intended) and look so much better than anything I could have developed. It also saved me several hours of frustration.

By the way, you totally nailed it on my son Tyler. We all had him pegged as Syndrome :rotfl2:

I can't thank you enough and have to say how wonderful everyone is to share their talents on this board. This trip is going to be awesome. Now we just have to find a way to make it up to our dd (19) who is off at college. I guess we will have to plan another trip.

Thanks again.

The Mickey & Minnie Bon Voyage is actually part of the Bon Voyage package you can buy from the Disney Cruise site celebrations page. I surprised my girls with that; it comes with a cake, door magnet, ,streamers inside the stateroom and large banner.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...Listing?name=StateroomCelebrationsListingPage

my gals loved it, they have now decorated our front door, on the inside, just like our stateroom door was. Unfortunately instead of opening the door and seeing the stateroom I see snow :(

thanks for the info. I did a Bon voyage package a few years ago & it wasn't in my package. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter