What do you wish you could tell someone?

He isn't going to stop cheating on you. One woman or the other, there will always be someone else. It's the way he is. He did it before you got married and he will continue now that you are married.

Your constant fighting and paranoia are toxic to your children. You finally got out once, but were stupid enough to fall for his lies and moved back in with him. Wise up. For your children's sake if not for your own

To my mother's friends who still occasionally call me 11 months after her passing "to check on me":

She was not the nice person you remember. She was horrible to me almost all of my life. And the two years I spent feeding her, changing her, and wiping her butt with no appreciation felt like an eternity. I am not sad she is gone and your rambling on about what a wonderful person she was just makes me even more upset. I am bitter that she saved her best self for you when she seemed to hate me so much. Move on. I have.

To my mother's friends who still occasionally call me 11 months after her passing "to check on me":

She was not the nice person you remember. She was horrible to me almost all of my life. And the two years I spent feeding her, changing her, and wiping her butt with no appreciation felt like an eternity. I am not sad she is gone and your rambling on about what a wonderful person she was just makes me even more upset. I am bitter that she saved her best self for you when she seemed to hate me so much. Move on. I have.

I am so sorry you had that experience. Maybe blocking her would be best. Scars that keep getting picked at don't heal. Do what you need for you.

My fathers mother was the same, she was a mean miserable person who gave my DM heck. And guess who tended her end of days - yeah her hated DIL.

I hate you have "like" to let the person know I get you, heard you.

To my neighbor,

I really don’t appreciate when you blast your Puerto Rican rap music right outside my bedroom window. You know it’s right outside my bedroom window. Our houses are the exact same layouts. I also really appreciate that you’re 40 dogs love to bark at all hours of the night. Plus the pile of trash sitting in the back your house that’s been there for months is really pleasing to the eyes.

So glad you’re back from court ordered rehab

Please do not "try" nursing again.
You only have six weeks to bond and then you have to go back to work.
You have been told how much better it is for the baby, but they don't tell
You how mentally draining it is, they try to make you feel guilty as heck.
It is so cruel that work only gives you six weeks to be home, puppies are not
even taken away from their moms that early.

Just because you saw it on Facebook doesn’t mean I want to hear about it. I know you are retired now, and I know you spend A LOT ( too much) of time reading Facebook but EVERY time we visit you, you tell us what you saw on Facebook about other relatives, friends, friends of friends etc. then you make incorrect assumptions about people based on your PERCEPTIONS. It’s one big gossip- fest and I’m really not interested. Maybe you could talk to those people directly and actually visit with them — it could be on the phone. Trust me, we are not the only ones who feel this way.

To my boss-when I tell you I won't need the time off to go to Las Vegas because my husband lost his job,and then you not five minutes later come show me the picture of the waterfront condo you've rented for your girls' trip,I could have done without that.When you tell me that you're going on a helicopter ride on said trip and need to know the weights of your friends,and then come to me saying that one of your friends is 100 pounds more than you,I could do without that,too.I asked her did it really matter and she said no.Irritating as all get out.

I wish I could understand why your hearts are so cold and callous. Why do you mock, berate, and degrade those you consider beneath you? If you truly believe someone is hurt, struggling, or mentally, emotionally, physically disadvantaged in some way- why choose them as your target for hate and disgust? If you truly believe someone is unhappy or suffering, why try to push them further into that hole? Are you in a hole? Are you trying to pull others down with you? What is your motivation for spending your time mocking, threatening, embarrassing those you have never shared space with- and then acting as if you don't put the time and effort into doing so? I know you have children. Is this the behavior you wish them to emulate? Do you truly believe that isolation, intimidation, and driving people apart and down is the way to a brighter future? Does it hurt to carry that much bile in your soul? We can’t all care about everything, but we do get to choose what we care about. You are choosing to care about dismantling strangers who have done you no harm. Why do you make that choice? Why do you not seek to understand, but instead seek to destroy? Your apathy and venom haunt me.

I have two more:

G:
You have done this for 8 years, 10 seasons. And yet, you chose to not even try out because you "hate everybody" who is also trying out. I always love you and support you, but I am mad right now that we - yes WE- spent so much time doing something YOU wanted to do, and you just gave up on it and didn't even attempt to try out. I will get over it because I just want you to be happy, but I need a minute to be mad and sad.

And to S:

Your daughter didn't make the varsity team because she is mean and has shown a bad attitude toward a very important person in the process, for the past two years. The other three girls who made it had just as bad of attitudes, but they also had the skill. Instead of emailed a letter of complaint, use your energy instead to teach your daughter how to be respectful and nice to people. Because unless your play speaks for itself, attitude counts.

Last edited:
Stop enabling your adult children. Stop paying their bills. Stop watching their kids and complaining about it. They are the way they are because you allow them to be. They will never grow up because of you.

I don't want to hear about how big of a rockstar your kid is at baseball. He's 10. If he actually sticks with the game and plays in the majors, good for him. For now, leave him alone and let him have fun.

I really wish you had more empathy for other people and weren't such a mean-spirited, opinionated, controlling, loud and obnoxious person. I'm trying everything I possibly can to help you be a better person. Please work with me.

To all parents of special needs kids. Stop insisting you have it worse than others. Stop being sarcastic about the friend who is upset that her child is having minor surgery just because your child has had multiple complex surgeries.....her fear is just as real as yours. Stop thinking that your child’s rights outweigh those around you and they should “understand “. If your child is being loud or running around in a restaurant or movie then take the time to remove him or entertain him so others can enjoy their experience too.

Before I get flamed, I am mom to medically fragile kids and while I’ll argue long and loud for their rights to equal access and accommodations , I do not believe they should be allowed to ruin the enjoyment of others.

To my neighbor:
Please clean your gutters and wash off all the mold on your house. This is a nice neighborhood and your house really depresses us. You notice I am outside picking up any fallen limbs and cutting my grass? Your yard lookes like an abandoned grave yard. Have some self pride and clean up your property.

To my best friend of more than 40 years<

Stop trying to bait me into political arguments. I will not talk politics with you because if I were to start, I would have no choice but to bring my A game (facts, brains, knowledge and wit). And, if I do bring my A game, I will annihilate you and I really don't want to see that happen because I do love you.

To the stupid guy who ran thru a stop sign at 140km because he was a young jerk and thought street racing was fun. Our car was completely wrecked but miraculously survived. We were blessed and You were so freaking lucky that we survived. You really messed up our lives though and although it has been many years we are still living with some of the damage. Whenever, I see accidents or crazy drivers it brings it all back and I truly deeply hate and despise you.

Stop posting political memes, articles, pictures, etc on Facebook without checking to see if there is even a shred of truth to them. If you can't tell that the made up "facts" from some random dude's blog you decided to share with the world are completely false, then maybe you should reconsider expressing any opinions at all. Your ignorance is embarrassing.

You need to stop drinking. Your repeated stories, silly banter and ridiculous antics are not cute or funny. It’s just so sad and often embarrassing. Think about your family, your kids and grandchildren. If you won’t stop for yourself, do it for them. If your friends are telling you, you’re not fun when you don’t drink... they are Not your friends!
You’re a beautiful person hiding behind the alcohol which is slowly poisoning you. Enuf said

And..
You are an amazing, articulate, funny person. The next step will be all on you, I know you hear the words..but you need to believe them.
Investing in yourself is the very Best Investment. Times will get tough, dig deep and push thru. You can do it. You deserve the Best !

Please stop telling people their spouses are evil, their family needs counseling, they should call social services, they should disown their kids, their in laws are manipulative, their dog needs therapy, their cousin is bipolar, their aunt is horrible, their neighbors are deviant....etc after reading a one paragraph post. You are not a therapist and in no way could you glean that out of a simple paragraph.

We met for the first time 45 years ago & I remember nothing about it but I am glad I have the pictures from that day. When our paths crossed again when I was a teenager, we had more time to spend together & it was so much fun that I knew you would be a special part of my life. Years later, introducing my children to you was so exciting, almost overwhelming!

I can’t pinpoint exactly when things changed because it is more of a feeling than an actual event that happened. Years ago, you were more spontaneous. Today, it seems like everything needs to be rigidly planned out. Lately, you seem to be all about the money too, which really bothers me. You keep us on an emotional roller-coaster. We are fully invested in you because so many of our happiest times & memories have been spent with you, yet we do miss the old days. When you are putting the effort in, really putting it in, we notice & when you start to slack, we notice-because you set the bar so high in the beginning.

Anyway, thanks for listening-we will be back in August, so please make sure Tower of Terror is working :)

My daughter deserves someone with goals and ambition. She deserves someone who is mature and an equal when it comes to spending the future together.
She does not need another person to "care for". You swooped in at a very vulnerable time and I can't get over that. I have to put forth so much effort to be nice to you because I know it makes my daughter happy if I do. But I don't respect you and I don't trust you. And if you ever, ever doing anything unkind or worse to my grandchild, I will **** you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter