What do you wish you could tell someone?

I wish I could tell her but it's not possible. Part of me thinks she knows and chooses to ignore it honestly.
:wave2:Thanks for answering - it just doesn't seem right to "like" this post though. It seems like there's quite a few people that have been in your position and I'm not trying to put you on the spot by asking why you can't tell. I do wonder though, how many of us would want to be told? I'd imagine practically everyone would say they would want to.

To the lady down the road who told people my house was raided and that all of my belongings were hauled out of my house - MYOB! My house wasn't raided, my belongings were not hauled out. My son was threatening to commit suicide so we, his parents, called 911 and the fire truck and police units and ambulance are protocol. Thankfully my son did not but you don't know anything about this and you decided it was best to just run your big, fat mouth about something that was a frightening event for my family. Thank you for spreading this around our small town. Appreciate that my dd had to go to school a couple days later to a ton of questions that were difficult at best for her to deal with.

Okay, not funny, but reminded me of my childhood. We had just moved into the neighbourhood and my mother was undergoing chemotherapy. For some reason, my dad couldn't be around on one of her chemo days, so she was transported by, non-emergency, ambulance. My brother and I were little (four and five) and called her chemo "getting shots". Which somehow got translated to "My mother got shot" when my brother told the neighbours what was happening. Great, new family in town with absent dad and child telling everyone that his mother was shot. I'm still not sure if it was a misunderstanding by the neighbour or my brother was just being a smart alec.

More seriously, hope that things are doing better with your family.

emer95, Sounds like she isn't just your 'trigger person'.
She sounds like a 'problem' who should not be in her position.
I have seen many.
Don't make it your issue.... don't make it your fault.

What I would like to say, to so many people.
Hey it isn't always ALL about you.
Other people matter. Other human beings matter.
Being self absorbed and disrespecting others, and expecting others to be there to serve your 'ideals' is just evil.

One last one (I am on a roll today) - just because it has been announced that I am now your new supervisor don't take a sudden interest in me when you could barely contain your disdain before the announcement. I am fine with your ignoring me. Really, I am. It would be nice though, if you learned your job so that you could actually do it.

Please stop being the "cool mom" and being proud of it. You are almost 60- act your age. Your kids love you but they needed a mother, not a best friend, to get them through high school. It could all have been so much easier if you'd been their parent instead of another girlfriend. OH- and although their friends are polite to you when you are around, they don't think of you as a "bestie" regardless of how many times you say it and squeal as you hug them.

Also... stop sleeping with the married man. I don't care if it's just playing around; it's disgusting. Besides, now you and he are "in love" and he's humiliated the woman he married by sharing all sorts of intimate details of their life with you. Your daughters see you running off to be with him, mooning over him, glowing when he sends expensive gifts and crying when he doesn't return your messages. What kind of role model are you for your teens?

I am sorry I lied so much and that’s why you abused me next time I will be more honest just to see what happens sorry you died before I realized the error of my ways

My neighbours and their adult and teen children are always singing at the top of their lungs. It would be okay if they could sing LOL.

Go to school and/or get a job. Whoever is enabling you to do neither is not doing you any favors. When this comes to an end, and it will, you will be ill-prepared. You said you wanted to be treated like an adult, to be independent, but you are nothing but dependent. How do you not see that you are worse off now? This is not how we raised you.

Dear neighbor we don't like (that's their nickname):

You moved from one HOA-controlled neighborhood to another HOA-controlled neighborhood..perhaps HOA neighborhoods aren't your thing.

You have loud cars coming and going all the time. The truck that now comes shakes/vibrates my house worse than the military helicopters do and I'm across the street from you. Please lower the bass on the car or truck if you're going to be sitting in the driveway or road for an extended period of time. I can hear the bass across the street and far into my house.

You are better at not parking your car in front of our house ever since we talked to you about it..well it took a bit of time after that but you finally did. We do appreciate that. We saw UHauls the other weekend...we sorta hoped it was you or at least your kid, her boyfriend and their kid moving out..not sure though based on the loud cars.

P.S. we know you moved because you had neighbor issues in your previous neighborhood. I'm with your previous neighborhood in understand why they had issues. Your fellow neighbors are overall annoyed with you and don't have a good impression of the people living there--it was the first things we heard when we moved in.

*In the interest of maintaining some sort of neighborly relationship I chose to pick my battles and thus some things above I'm not going to fight over.

Ill let Bob Dylan say it for me

"I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you"

If I stood in Dylan's shoes, I'd know why he leaves concerts after 15 minutes in a huff and can't carry a tune in a bucket.

To a “wife I do not know”:

I sat beside your husband in the St Louis airport one morning. He called you telling you the medical conference got extended a day because there was so much interest in x y z medical thing. He said how much he loved and missed you and the kids!! He’s so sorry he can’t get a flight home for two more days!! he’s checking constantly for flight updates but so far, they’ve all been booked solid. Be sure to give the kids extra hugs and kisses!! He said he missed you more than you know but that so far, the conference has been great. He’s learning a lot!

As soon as he hung up, he called
“ Annie” who was at work in Chicago. Told her he arranged to come and see her after all! He’s waiting for a stand by ticket to Chicago. Can she take a couple of sick days? “I’ll be there as soon as I can, baby!” He’s willing to skip the last day of the conference and was able to add an extra day! He’s so excited to see her AGAIN!

So “ wife I do not know” I have thought about you and your kids. YOU DESERVE BETTER.

To my friend and neighbor....Do NOT send him any (more?) money. And, PLEASE, if you are going to send him books or anything else via Amazon use your own Amazon account and not mine.

Even though she did give me the money for what was bought/sent to him via Amazon, I DO NOT want my Amazon account associated with sending books, gifts to someone in prison.
What happened was, my friend is a pen pal to someone, actually a few guys, in prison. OK, I know, she has a good heart, better than mine, LOL. So she called me the other day and tells me that she is having trouble with her computer and can she please use mine. She wants to order something from Amazon and will give me the money because she can't remember her Amazon password as well as having computer problems. I say, sure. She comes to my home, I set her up on my computer on the Amazon site and after she places the order she tells me it's for her pen pal friend in prison. I've known about him and I suspect she has also wired him money via Money Gram but that's anther story. Anyway, now my Amazon history shows that I've sent stuff, books, to a prison....Grrrrrr.

C & K - Your children need shoes. They need money for school things. Those needs come before your manicures, pedicures, and nights at the winery.

H - yes, sharing a meme is as good as writing it. If you don't agree with it, don't share it. If you do agree with it, say you do and explain why.

I- We all know you're lying.

R- You're young, and you're even young for your age. You have not experienced the things the rest of us have. Stop acting like you know so much and have to give us advice. We already know it!

S- I remember what you said. I'm only being civil because I want to keep my job.

E- Yes, we know your backache is worse than ours. We know you are struggling financially more than anyone else. We know your cold was more severe than any we had. We know these things before we even tell you our troubles. Save your breath.

:wave2:Thanks for answering - it just doesn't seem right to "like" this post though. It seems like there's quite a few people that have been in your position and I'm not trying to put you on the spot by asking why you can't tell. I do wonder though, how many of us would want to be told? I'd imagine practically everyone would say they would want to.

the interesting thing is, and not the reason I can't tell her, but she knew when I was being cheated on and said nothing. Doesn't make me feel less guilty but worth noting.

That guy you're interested in will never grow up. I know you and your siblings want to escape your neglectful parents but they really do love you. I know you want to take your brothers and go far away with this guy, but in the end you'll just want to come back home. That guy's friend is jealous of the attention he pays to you, she is vain and flighty. The guy is involved in an on-going feud that may never, never end and you'll just get hooked in. You need to tell the guy now that you and your brothers need to stay home. If he argues with you just say "It's not you...it's Smee."

:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter